Chapter 29

Meet the Fam

JIMIN'S POV

Right now I'm pacing up and down in my lounge. Mom is here with me and I haven't told her I'm going to the Jeons, I'm just a mess waiting for Jungkook...but seriously though guys...what if Jungkook's dad flushes me down the toilet? Or becomes rude to me? How will I react? What if I don't match His expectations?

"You look good, where are you going?" Mom asked. It's no use lying to I'd rather just tell her.

"Jungkook's dad wants to meet me" I said looking at her.

"Mrs Jeon told me, I was wondering when you'll tell me. Look don't worry okay. I'm sure you'll be fine, and Mrs Jeon excused me from my work. She said she wants to prepare all the meals herself" Mom said smiling.

"Herself? Does she even know how to cook?" I asked shocked.

"Yes...I mean...you won't die if you quickly down it with Juice" Mom said laughing. I laughed as well.

"I don't think I'll eat" I said laughing.

"Oh come on Chimmy, she's trying to go all out for you. Have a little bite okay?" Mom said smiling.

"Okay...Jungkook will be here anytime from now and I..."

Ding dong

"Must be him" I said sighing nervously.

"Now you're nervous about seeing your boyfriend...stop being stupid. I'll go get the door" Mom said standing up to open the door.

I bit my lip still pacing as I heard the door open and some greetings and laughs being shared.

"How's jimin?"

"Nervous as hell. Let's go see him"

They appeared in the lounge where I was and Jungkook smiled seeing me. I smiled back as well while mom was looking at us with a loving smile.

"You look...breathtaking" Jungkook said.

"In these old things? Thank you...well you look, like Jungkook." I said giggling

He was just wearing black jeans and a white baggy Tshirt. That's always him. He loves white Tshirts. Then he topped it off with a biker jacket and combat boots. While I was just in my jeans and a long sleeve black and white striped tshirt and white sneakers. Then I topped it off with a black Jacket just for warmth.

"So...are you ready to go?" He asked.

"No I'm not...but I guess we have to go right?" I said.

"Yeah...Mrs Park Thank you for letting me borrow Chimmy tonight." Jungkook said respectfully bowing.

"No problem Jungkook...just take care of him" Mom said.

"I promise" Jungkook said.

"Okay...let's go,mom I'll see you when I come back. Love you" I said.

"Love you too my baby. Have fun" she said waving to us. We then got out and went to Jungkook's motorcycle.

"Really? A bike again? You should've came with a car" I said rolling my eyes.

"Meeting the fam or not, The motorcycle is always our choice of Transport. Besides, I'm not a car person." Jungkook said chuckling.

We got on the bike and rode to his house.
.
.

"Jimin just come in, they won't bite" Jungkook said trying go drag me but I balanced by the stair.

"Noooooo Jungkook...leave me alone" I said trying to free myself from his grip. I've never been so nervous and scared in my life. Not even when Jungkook took my virginity.