Chapter 11

Jimin's POV

I was sitting in my bedroom just watching videos on Tiktok. Sometimes they'd bore me and I listen to music. Or chat on Whatsapp with Tae. I hadn't spoken to Jungkook today and...it's not like I want to talk to him but I guess he does make my chats interesting.

"JIMINIE" that was my mom calling from the lounge. She was spending the day home today. Yes the Jeons gave her a day off.

"YES MOM" I replied shouting from the bedroom. There was silence and she didn't speak.

"MOM" I called her and she still kept quite. I wiggled my body in annoyance. Don't you just hate it when parents do that? They call your name and when you reply they keep quite, just because they expect you to come to them.

I sighed and went to the lounge. She was sitting there eating some snacks.

"Yes Mom" I said.

"I called you ages ago. Sit down I have some gossip for you" She said patting the space next to her. I giggled and sat down. Mom loves gossiping, but she no friends to gossip with so in times like these I become her best friend.

"What's going on in the Jeon Mansion?" I asked siting down next to her and taking snacks from her. She smacked my hand and glared at me.

"I thought we were friends" I said sulking.

"Not with my snacks, and how did you know I wanted to gossip about the Jeons?" She asked laughing.

"Because you don't have anyone else to gossip with. You don't don't know what's going on around here" I said laughing.

"There's nothing going on here. It's more fun at the Jeons" she said laughing as well.

"The neighbors daughter is pregnant. The youngest girl Nancy" I said and pressed my lips in a thin line to avoid laughing.

"JIMIN...DON'T LIE" she said smacking my hand. I shook my head.

"OH MY GOD YOU'RE SERIOUS....SHE'S PREGNANT?!!" she gasped in shock.

"Okay come on now Mom...lower your voice" I said laughing.

"So what happened to trying to set me up with Nancy? She's pregnant now" I said.

"Forget about her. She was bad news anyway" Mom said grimacing and I laughed at her ugly expression.

"Yeah...so what's happening at the Jeons?" I asked her.

"It's so bad, I feel sorry for their son" Mom said shook her head slightly then sighed.

"Is it that bad?" I asked starting to get worried about Jungkook.

"Well I guess not, I mean rich children go through that all the time but...I kinda feel bad for him" She said.

"Soooo..will you tell me what's going on?" I asked her.

"Aish Jiminah you like gossip" she said brushing my cheek.

"Mooomm come on. I just wanna know." I said.

"Mr Jeon is trying to get Jungkook to ...." she was cut off by her ringing phone.

"To what?" I asked.

"Hold on Chim. I have to take this. It's Mrs Jeon" mom said moving away from me to answer the call. Great, now I Don't know what's going on. I can't even ask Jungkook because I don't want him to think that me and mom gossip about his family. Which we do.

I sighed and just continued chatting on my phone. I got into me and Jungkooks conversation. It wasn't that much but I liked reading it because he says some cute things to me here and there. I saw him typing. Oh my God my heart started beating fast making me nervous. After that he stopped typing and went offline. I guess I was getting excited for nothing.