Chapter 41

3RD PERSON POV

Jimin was still crying on the floor, Sally and her mother trying to calm him down, Seojoon and uncle had just got here. Got here to a red skinned Jimin crying on the floor of his bedroom.

He was refusing any help from anyone, not wanting to get off the ground. His mind and heart both blaming him for what happened.

"If it wasn't because of you, Jungkook would still be here"

"You should have told him from the start"

"Maybe he would have been brushing your belly bump by now if you told him first hand"

"You're a bad boyfriend. He had to break up with you"

"You're a liar and you broke his love and trust"

These words were all ringing inside Jimin's head as his inner conscience shouted at him. Of course he knew it was his fault. But he never thought Jungkook would actually break up with him when he found out.

"JIMINIE....OH MY GOD, CHIMMY WHATS GOING ON?" His mom asked in a panicked voice as she came inside Jimin's room.

"Sally? Seojoonah...what's going on?" Mrs Park asked struggling to get jimin of  the floor, but with help from Seojoon they put Jimin on the bed.

"M-mom....I'm sorry" Jimin cried throwing himself to his mother. His mother hugged him tightly wanting to let her son know that she's here for him. She sensed something was wrong when Jungkook came back early and didn't even want to talk.

"I'm sorry so mommy" Jimin said sniffing.

"Don't be sorry my chim... tell me what's going on" Mrs Park urged her son wiping away tears on his red cheeks.

"It's all my fault...I didn't mean to" Jimin said. Now the rest of the guys were all ears. They really loved gossip and now they were about to feast on Jimin's problems.

"Talk to me baby." His mother said.

"I lied...I've been lying to you and my friends and Jungkook as well. I'm sorry for being such a disappointment to you" jimin said sniffing as he tried to control his crying.

"You'll never be a disappointment to me baby. Never...just tell me what's going on" Mrs Park begged wiping Jimin's tears again.

"I...I did something bad, I...I'm pregnant. I'm 4 months pregnant, I didn't tell anyone about it...now Jungkook just found out and he's angry. He broke up with me" jimin explained the whole thing. Silence in the room wasn't scary to jimin, the worst has happened already.

Mrs Park slowly reached her hand towards Jimin's tshirt, she pulled it up and revealed Jimin's cute baby bump which was so beautifully round. Like jimin had just swallowed a soccer ball.

"I'm sorry for not telling anyone about it. I'm sorry for disappointing you mom. I'm sorry for everything." Jimin said sobbing softly all over again.

"I was scared" Jimin added. All this time his mother was silent and Jimin had already figured out that a bunch of insults were coming...or maybe a slap.

But instead he was pulled into a warm embrace. His mother holding him tightly that he even found it hard to breath.

"I'm sorry my baby...I'm such a bad mother. This was all in front of me and I never saw it. I'm such an ignorant mom." Mrs Park said sobbing softly along with her son.

"Mom it's not your fault...it's all mine" Jimin said.

"It's mine as well. I've always known that something like this might happen one day but I never warned you about it. And I know it's genetically inherited from mothers, so that means it's all my fault. I should have had the sex talk with you when Jungkook came into your life" His mother said brushing Jimin's hair softly.