Chapter 22

Jungkook's POV

Was I regretting leaving my dad with Joseph and Lisa? No...not even a little bit. But was a getting scolded for it. Yes...a lot.

"I TOLD YOU TO BEHAVE YOURSELF THERE JUNGKOOK DIDN'T I? YOU CAME HOME AND YOU ALSO DISAPPEARED TO LORD KNOWS WHERE" Dad shouted.

"Sir don't you ever get tired if shouting? Because I do....your voice is starting to sound like a damn mosquitoe in my ear" I said rolling my eyes and man that was a wrong move.

Dad threw a glass which had his whiskey on me but luckiest I ducked just in time.

"What the fuck Dad...you could've hit my head with that thing" I said standing up from the couch.

"Maybe then some sense would be knocked into your head" Dad said glaring at me.

"Get out of my sight. Right now I need to do damage control with the Manobal's."Dad said. Damage control my left big foot. I rolled my eyes and went to my bedroom. I got there and threw myself on the bed. At times like this I need to go see Jimin. I swear that boy makes all my problems disappear.

There was a knock on the door and mom came In.

"Dad's wife...I didn't say come in" I said chuckling. She shook her head smiling.

"I'm your mother Jungkook" she said.

"Really? So you don't hate me?" I asked.

"No...I just wanna know more about him." Mom said. I immediately knew that she was talking about Jimin. I sighed and she came and sat on my bed.

"He's an angel mom. So pretty, and cute and funny. There's never a dull moment when I'm around him. He makes me happy and that's why I'm trying to get Dad to accept me like I am. Then he'll meet Jimin as well" I said explaining.

"Jimin?...that wouldn't happen to be the jimin that..." I cut mom off.

"Yes its the same jimin that came here to fix your laptop. Also...he's Mrs Park's son. And I know how you and dad are big on status and social class but I love him no matter what his mom does." I said.

Mom sighed and smiled warmly at me.

"To be honest Jessica had told me about that and Jungkook...I'm not mad that you fell in love with the Servant's Son..."

"Helper...not maid or servant. She's our helper" I quickly corrected her.

"Oh sorry...our helpers son. He's a good looker and very charming as well. But I think we should keep that on the low. You know how your father is. He'll fire Mrs Park and...I don't want another helper, that women makes the best food ever. I can't let her go" mom said and I laughed.

"That's the only reason you can't let her go?" I asked mom.

"Yeah well also you know how your father made me stop having friends saying that they're low life and they don't fit my lifestyle...Mrs Park has been the only normal person I talk too. I'm telling you rich women are not normal...all they talk about is shopping and pleasing their Husbands" mom said.

"And I'm supposed to get a wife like that. No thank you...I'll pass" I said laughing.

"Hang in there my Kookie" Mom said. I blushed thinking that Jimin is the only one who calls me like That. I don't want mom to call me that.

"Mom don't call me that. Only jimin gets to call me his Kookie" I said smiling.

"Because you're the Kookie to his milk huh?" Mom asked raising her eyebrows.

"Mooom...get out of here, we had a good talk" I said.

"Okay wait a second...when it comes to sex...Use protection Jungkook Okay? Male pregnancies are very Rare but we don't want that happening okay?" Mom said.