Chapter 43 - M

JIMIN'S POV

I was sitting with my legs stretched out on Jungkook's bed. With him sitting next to my feet and giving them a massage and kissing them sometimes. We came back from the stores and he asked me to spend time with him at his house, claiming he had missed me so much.

Yet the dickhead never answered my phone calls...pride will kill him I swear.

"I think it's time I started driving the car now" jungkoom said making a thinking face.

"Why?" I asked him.

"Because you're pregnant...I can't risk it our lives. You can't get on the bike...and neither can I...I'm about to be a father now. I can't be driving sometime so dangerous" Jungkook said. I smiled at him and he smiled back...he's thinking more like a father now.

"That's a very good idea." I said.

"Yeah...and, I just realized...I never said thank you" he said. I looked at him confused tilting my head to the side.

"Thank you for what?" I asked him.

"Carrying my baby. I'm so glad that it's you. Because it's only you I wanna have  a family with. I love you so much Jimin, and I'm really sorry for breaking up with you and stressing you, I don't ever want us to fight again okay" he said looking at me.

"I promise, we are never gonna fight again over something that I did. I'm honestly gonna be on my best behavior from now on, and I love you too babe" I said smiling. He gently put my feet on the bed and crawled to me.

He perked my lips about 5 times before finally turning it to a deep kiss. And since I couldn't handle sitting as it made my back burn, I slowly laid down on the bed and Jungkook got on top of me...careful not to press hard on my pregnant belly.

⚠️

3RD PERSON POV

Jungkook laid on top of Jimin but he was careful not to put his weight on him, holding his waist and caressing it on the inside of his tshirt. He the slowly unbuttoned Jimin's jeans.

"Let my baby breathe" Jungkook said carefully sliding out Jimin's jeans from his legs...whole time Jungkook was thinking about what he is doing, he know he wants to do it. He knows Jimin wants it, but how would he do it not that Jimin is pregnant...they'd usually be in all sorts of different positions. But now that Jimin's bump is fully visible and big, they have to be careful.

After stripping Jimin off his clothes, Jungkook removed his as well while kissing Jimin, without breaking the kiss he took the pillow besides jimin and carefully put it under him...just to support his back and make sure his stomach is not squeezed in.

"Are you okay?" Jungkook asked breaking the kiss looking at Jimin who had his eyes closed wanting more.

"I'm fine, please...can you..?" He didn't say anything after that but seeing how needy Jimin was, Jungkook saw it as a request to Carry on. So he kissed and teased his nipples playing with them and sucking on them.

"Ahhhh" Jimin moaned softly enjoying the feeling of Jungkooks tongue against his nipples. Jungkook licked and sucked Jimin going back to his neck. Sucking and licking, leaving multiple hickeys in there. He had to mark his baby.

"Ahhhhhhhh Kookie" jimin moaned as Jungkook sucked harder on one spot making sure to leave it red. Jungkook's big hands caressed Jimins thighs and gropped them, moving his hand up to Jimin's ass to give it a tight squeeze as well.

His dick was already hard leaking precum and Jimin's was just the same. He could actually cum in just a few strokes. Jungkook who wasn't so patient anymore decided to stop the teasing and foreplay. Lubricating Jimins entrance with his precum and watching as his hole clenched and unclenched to nothing. He gave a naughty smirk then kissed Jimin's baby bump.