Chapter 44

4 MONTHS LATER

3RD PERSON POV

Jimin was 8 months pregnant now, his big bump visible even if he was wearing the most biggest clothes he had. He was going through a lot. His swollen feet that never allowed him to walk long distances or stand for too long, His back always painful and his abdomen always having sharp pains.

Taehyung was always there...okay maybe not always since he spent most of his time with Soobin, who was going through a terrible divorce at the moment. His wife wanted to take everything Soobin owned. Jin and Namjoon were as well always supportive of the two parents to be regardless of their busy schedule. Yoongi and Hobi...oh well those were always there, they never wanted to leave Jimin's side. Bring him so many tangerines even though they worried that the baby would come out with Yellow eyes.

Jimin's uncle had finally moved out and It was back to being just him and his mom who hardly went to work now, she always wanted to take care of Jimin since he was facing difficulties with his pregnancy.

Jungkook was always there, but his father had started showing him ropes of his his business works, so he would spend the day at his father's company and then always come back to Jimin in the afternoon.

And Jungkook had bought an apartment, for him and Jimin and their baby. Of course he wouldn't be able to let Jimin live separate from him,he wanted to see him and their munchkin everyday. It's by luck that Jimin's Mom agreed that Jimin will stay with Jungkook after giving birth. Their apartment was Beautiful and fully furnished, it was safe for the baby as well.

"Mooooom" Jimin tried to yell while he was in his bedroom. His mother was somewhere in the house if not in the garden.

"MOOOM" jimin yelled louder.

"COMING CHIM" his mom shouted from the lounge, she went to Jimin's bedroom and found him laying on the bed with his back.

"I can't get up" Jimin said pouting. His mother chuckled and helped him up putting his shoes on for him since he couldn't bend down.

"That's pregnancy baby. Jungkook should be glad he doesn't deal with this in the middle of the day. I was even worse and your father always complained" Jimin's Mom said making Jimin laugh.

"I can't wait to get this baby off me...my back hurts so much." jimin said walking like a duck to the kitchen. His mother went back to doing whatever she was doing.

Jimin went to the kitchen and took out some left over pizza, he warmed it in the microwave until it was warm enough for him. Then he spread some mayonnaise on top of it. He then munched on it like that in the kitchen letting the rich flavor of mayonnaise tingle his tongue.

"Hmmmmmm tastes so gooooood" he said sliding down and sitting on the kitchen floor.
.
.

Meanwhile

Jungkook was indeed at his father's company...he had figured out how the whole thing works so he was sitting in the office doing a pile of work his father handed out to him. The only thing he was glad for is that he was getting paid, so that meant more money to do things for Jimin, their baby and himself as well.

"Mr Jeon?" A male voice said getting inside Jungkook's office that we was using for now. Since his father was still sitting on the big chair of CEO.

"Yes" Jungkook said looking up at his dad's personal assistant. He was a gay male. Openly gay from the clothes he wears to how he walks and talks...sometimes he even cross dresses. So that was Mr Jeon's way of showing that he is no longer that homophobic man he was.

"Your father asked me to give you these files" The PA said dropping the files on Jungkook's table.

"Ohh fuck...dad knows I have to." Jungkook complained while he sighed.