Chapter 19

Jungkook's POV

I was home sitting on the couch having some cereal, it was the middle of the day but who cares. For me anytime is cereal time. I ate while watching cartoons on TV...don't look at me like That, Cartoons aren't age restricted...or are they?

The door opened and my father got in. I rolled my eyes standing up from the couch, I don't want to be anywhere near him.

"Where are you going?" He asked looking at me.

"Anywhere but near you, I wouldn't wanna infect you with my disease" I said.

"I don't wanna fight Jungkook. I'm tired of fighting with you" he said. I stood and looked at him, his face was sincere but who knows what's in his heart.

"I really don't like fighting with you, it's gonna divide our family and I don't want that. You're my son Jungkook, so I forgive you...I forgive you my son" he said.

I looked at him and laughed, like really laughed.

"Hahahahaha Dad come on...hahahahhaa you should quit comedy" I said laughing at him.

"Why are you laughing? I'm not trying to be funny" he said.

"So tell me Sir, do you seriously think I'll ever Apologize for my sexuality? It's not a mistake or a sin. There's no need for me to apologize. I'm great the way I am" I said.

Dad sighed loosening his tie. He put his briefcase on the couch and came closer to me. He put his hands on my shoulders and sighed.

"Son...I think I've been a little too soft on you. Letting you do as you please in my house, now what I'm about to say better get through your thick skull. You are not gay." He said.

"Dad I..." He cut me off quickly.

"Listen to me Jungkook. Tonight, you and I are having a meeting with my old friend and I expect you to be there. Whether you like it or not." He said.

"No. I already told you, I won't allow you to set me up with someone I don't know or love." I said.

"Really? Even at the expense of that little cute boy?" He asked smirking. What? He doesn't know Jimin. I was careful not to go to jimin for the whole week. I thought....oh My gosh.

"What? You thought I wouldn't find him? I guess you weren't too careful son" he said smiling a little. I looked down feeling scared but I tried not to show it.

"Jungkook you have guts I give you that...but you're not as powerful as I am.  Now if you want your little boy to be safe. You have to do what I say, I'm not about to have an embarrassment for a son. Never" Dad said.

At this moment I didn't know what to say or do. It seems like my dad is a step ahead of me. But if I listen to him he won't do anything to my Jimin...right? All I have to do is listen to him.

"If I...if I go to the stupid dinner, you won't do anything to him right?" I asked.

"I promise" he said smiling proudly.

"So how do I even know that you're not lying just to get me to do what you want?" I asked. He chuckled and fiddled with his phone. My phone beeped and I looked at it. My dad had just sent me a picture of me and Jimin talking at Campus, when we were hugging and I was holding him by his waist...it was taken yesterday before he went back to ride with Tae.

I bit my lip hard in anger. Dad chuckled shaking his head.

"I'm sure we can get along for his sake huh?" Dad said then he whistled going upstairs to his room probably. I sighed and went to the kitchen and washed the bowl I was eating Cereal with. I can't believe I was so careless. I should have just tried by all means to say away from Jimin, but I couldn't. Now dad knows him...but I'm sure he won't do anything if I cooperate.