Chapter 48

3RD PERSON POV

Taehyung was pacing up and down outside the court. His heart was racing and his fingers couldn't stop moving.

For once he feels like he has found the one, he is happy with someone he is dating. It was just a shame that Soobin was married when he came into Taehyung's life. Now he feels like a home wrecker seeing that Soobin's Divorce got ugly.

Today was their last day settling their divorce in court, he was scared to go and show support on th inside. Obviously because he didn't want Soobin's ex wife lunging on to him. He was also not ready for the cusses and swears that she was gonna say if she saw Taehyung.

"Waiting for someone?" A voice asked. Tae startled and quickly turned. His eyes met Soobin's eyes, they were very drained though. He has been going through shit in the past months.

"Babe...how did it go?" Taehyung asked impatiently.

"I'm no longer a married man" Soobin said with a smile on his face.

Taehyung who couldn't control his emotions squealed loudly and jumped on to Soobin like a monkey, they hugged while Soobin was carrying Taehyung.

"Ahh Finally baby...I'm so happy for you" Taehyung said smiling.

"I'm happy too, now you have to relax and stop feeling like you're fucking a married man" Soobin joked and Taehyung blushed.

"You really were a married man at the time" Taehyung defended himself.

"So...how did you guys settle the divorce?" Taehyung asked.

"Well...she got the car, and just 5% shares in my business, that's just it. She was actually trying to fight me tooth and nail for all my things but it didn't work." Soobin explained.

"I'm so glad. Even though I feel sad that she lost a husband because of me" Tae said pouting.

"Come on baby...don't be sad, it was bound to happen whether I met you or I didn't. Now I'm so glad that it's just me and you...just us baby. I love you" Soobin said to Taehyung while cupping his handsome face.

"I love you more Soobin" Taehyung said blushing.

"...wait, how's Yeonjun doing?" Taehyung asked with an amused face.

"He cried...Jimin once promised him a date and now he's getting married soon" Soobin said laughing and Taehyung joined him.

"Ahh he'll get over it, His little crush will be over in no time" Taehyung said.

"I feel for him though...but boy am I glad that you're mine" Soobin said smiling at Taehyung, they both leaned closer to each other's faces and kissed like their lives depended on it, right in public.

.
.
MEANWHILE

"Yoongi...but babe you promised me" Hobi sulked.

"Hoseok it's just a bag, I'll still buy it. I just forgot about it today" Yoongi said kissing Hobi's cheek.

"Yoongi do you even love me?" Hobi asked sulking.

"Oh come on...are you really giving me that line because of a little bag which is trending?" Yoongi asked.

"You promised to buy it for me" Hobi said while still sulking.

"I didn't say when okay. Namjoon and I went to get some new equipment for my studio and we'll...he ended up buying shoes for our little tangerines, and I may have kinda bought matching blankets as well. I'll take you shopping tomorrow" Yoongi said in an apologetic tone.

"Oh my god I complete forgot that we were going to bring the twins presents today" Hobi said.

"Relax, you bought it last week" Yoongi said.