Chapter 46

3RD PERSON POV

Everyone was gathered at the hospital by now, Jimin's Mom, Jungkook's family and the guys as well. Taehyung who was with Soobin when they called ended up coming with Soobin. So all in all,a crowd of people were waiting for Jimin to be okay.

"Why are they taking so long? What if something is terribly wrong in there? What if...?" Jungkook's mind was giving him all sorts of crazy scenarios of what was going on in there.

"Jungkook stop pacing around. Sit down and stop thinking the worst" Jungkook's mom said.

"Mom it's been 3 hours...3 fucking hours, why aren't they coming out?" Jungkook said still pacing up and down with his hands on his head. He was a mess and the silence from the doctors really scared him.

"I'm sure they'll be okay Jungkook...but you're giving us a headache...just sit down" Yoongi said trying to beg his friend who really wasn't to any of them.

"I'm so sorry, Mrs Park...I promised to take care of Jimin and I failed. I'm so sorry. Please forgive me" Jungkook said going to Jimin's Mom and kneeling in front of her while she was sitting on the hospital bench.

"Ohhh baby...it's no one's fault. Do not blame yourself. I don't blame you" Mrs Park said pulling Jungkook into a warm embrace.

"IS ANYONE GOING TO TELL US ANYTHING?!!" Mr Jeon yelled.. just like his son, he also had no patience...but at least Jungkook wasn't shouting at all the nurses that passed by.

"HEY...YOU....IF MY GRANDSON AND SON IN LAW DIE...I'M SUING ALL OF YOU FOR NEGLIGENCE" That was Mr Jeon shouting at a woman who was passing by.

"Dad calm down, she's just wearing white, she's not a nurse or doctor" Jessi said trying to calm her father down.

Taehyung and Soobin came back carrying cappuccinos for everyone.

They all gave them something and Jungkook refused.

"Kookie you have to drink it, you even refused water" Taehyung said in a begging tone.

"Nothing will go down Taehyung...please just, drink it yourself" jungkook said, finally they let him be and he sat on the floor waiting for something from the doctors.
.
.
Finally after 30 minutes Jungkook saw the doctor that took Jimin. He quickly stood up rushing to the doctor and everyone else with worry in their faces followed.

"Doctor what's happening? Is Jimin okay? My baby?" Jungkook asked.

The doctor smiled which made all of them relieved, he wasn't going to smile if it's bad news right? At least that gave Jungkook some hope.

"Are you all family?" The doctor asked.

"NO WE'RE YOUR WORST NIGHTMARE...NOW START TALKING" Mr Jeon yelled...that's all he's been doing since he got here anyway.

"Calm down sir...and Mr Jeon I did said I won't let you down" The doctor said smiling at Jungkook who smiled as well out of hope.

"How is he?" Yoongi asked.

"I'm proud to let you know that Mr Park is fine, it was the first case of Male pregnancy I ever handled and we helped him give birth...I'm just an intern here and..." the doctor was cut off by Mr Jeon shouting again.

"WHAT? THEY LET AN AMATEUR HANDLE MY SON IN LAW??? IF ANYTHING IS AMISS I'M TAKING YOU TO COURT" Mr Jeon shouted.

"HEY...LET THE BOY SPEAK. JUNGKOOK AND JIMIN AREN'T EVEN MARRIED FOR YOU TO BE SHOUTING ALL THESE THINGS" Mrs Park shouted surprising anyway. Not even Jungkook has ever had this angel ma'am shout.

"Wow...you really don't care about your pay check" Jessi said in a whisper bit those who heard laugh.

"Can you all just go back and sit down?...I trying to understand what the doc...intern is trying to say. If you won't keep quite then get out" Jungkook said glaring at all of them, his voice carrying so much authority. They all kept quite and focused their attention back to the young man who they all thought was a doctor. But he's still an intern.