Chapter 40

Jungkook's POV

My heart....I'm leaving my heart behind. Jimin's loud cries and wails almost made me turn back.

But I'm too angry, I can't even bare to look at him, how could he think that I wouldn't want my baby? That I would tell him to kill it? Why did he lie for so long? Does he see me unfit to be a parent? Did he even love me enough?

All these thoughts attacked me as I was on my motorcycle going back home. My hands were shaking and I could see that, if I don't fall off this bike, then I'll be involved in an accident. So I got off the road and parked on the side of the road. I sat on the pavement and let my tears fall.

I didn't care who was watching or saying things about me, but I silently cried. My heart was aching so much. My anger was so uncontrolled and I almost hurt Jimin by pushing him roughly. I wanna got to him and tell him I love him so much, and thank him for carrying our baby. But my mind is clouded by the anger and hurt. The lying and deceiving he has been doing.

I know some may probably think I'm taking this too far. But what Jimin did was an insult and spitting on the love I have for him. Maybe he doesn't see a future with me like I do with him.

"Jungkook?" A girly recognizable voice said. I quickly wiped my tears and looked up. Lisa was standing there in her jogging shorts and sports bra.

"Heyyy long time...I thought it might be you" She said smiling.

"Hey" I said fake smiling and getting up. Like...I'm really not in the mood for anyone right now.

"You look like you could do with some company" she said smiling warmly.

"Not company but I could do with some death, thank you very much" I said. It wasn't a joke but she giggled anyway. I just kept my emotionless expression.

"Do you want to chill?" She asked.

"No" I said.

"Bro you didn't even think about it" she said. I rolled my eyes and kept quite.

"I'm engaged to someone else now,you don't have to worry about me making a move on you and all that" she said looking sincere but I still looked at her.

"You can vent out your problems, I promise I'm a good listener" She said. My Jimin is a good listener. I rolled my eyes and sighed.

"Fine. I guess if I stay alone, I will commit suicide" I said getting on my bike.

"So where are we going?" I asked her

"I don't know...Park?" She said...Park jimin?

"Hop on then" I said, she excitedly hopped on the bike and held on to my waist.

"Godddd I've always wanted to ride this" She said squealing in excitement. I just chuckled and took us to the park.
.
.

"He clearly didn't love you enough" Lisa said smiling sadly at me. I looked at her, I had just told her what went down between me and Jimin and those are the first words she says.

"Why do you say that?" I asked confused.

"It's about love and commitment, communication and trust. He didn't love you if he failed to tell you he's pregnant. Or maybe he did love you, but he kept that hidden from you because you're actually not the father" She said again.

I should have just went straight home, sitting here with Lisa is actually starting to make me more angry.

"Or maybe he was just really scared to tell me. And the baby really is mine. How about that?" I asked her.

"Meeh" she said with a bored facial expression.

"You're a pretty good listener but you're not very good at comforting me" I said rolling my eyes.

"For a moment there, I thought you were gonna say I'm pretty" She said giggling while flipping her long her and fixing her bangs.

"I'm heartbroken, the last thing I'll do is call you pretty" I said rolling my eyes and again she giggled.

"Hmm I guess, what was I thinking anyway" she said to herself playing with her long nails.

Now there was silence, awkward silence...and I hated It because Jimin's loud cries as I left are the only thing ringing in my ears right now. I'd rather talk then listen to these sounds in my head.

"So...your fiance? How is he?" I asked.

"Old...bro I'm 22, I shouldn't be marrying a 35 year old man. I mean he's not bad looking but he's not what I wanted" She said sighing heavily.

"So what did you want?" I asked.

"You" She said looking shyly at me while biting her lower lip. I shook my head.

"I'm not for everyone" I said.

"But you were..." she added.

"Until Jimin came along, I was but not anymore" I said.

"But it's over between him and you now" she said flipping her hair again.

"So what?" I asked her.

"I mean...you could try being the Jungkook that we all know now, you were greatly missed" she said.

"Aaaand that's my cue to leave, Lisa...you never knew me before Jimin, stop acting like an old friend. Thanks for lending me your ear, I think I'm gonna go now" I said walking away.

"WHAT ABOUT ME? YOU BROUGHT ME HERE" she yelled folding her arms against her chest.

"You were jogging right? Run along then" I said getting on my bike. Quite frankly I thought talking to her would make me feel better but she's doing more damage than good.

I drove home and quickly reached. Parking my bike outside, I walked in finding Jessi, my mom and Mrs Park on the couch. Drinking what I think was coffee or Tea and talking about women stuff I presume.

They are not treating Jimin's Mom like family, the only think she really does for us is the cooking because sometimes mo and Jessi do clean. They were talking about not wanting to slave my mother-in-law. Well there's no mother in law now.

"HEEYYYY, HOW DID IT GO WITH JIMIN?" Jessi asked being loud as always.

"You came back early" Mom said sipping her tea.

"Is Chim okay? He was still sleeping when I left" Jimins mom said.

Not being to answer any of them...I sighed and walked up the stairs.

"I need to go check on Jimin" I heard Jimin's Mom say as I walked up. I got into my room and threw myself on the bed.

Then it all came down flushing on me, The events of today. How angry I was, Jimin's loud cries, the countless apologies he said, the countless number of times I yelled at him...but most of all...

I broke up with him. I told him we were done, that it was over. I meant it...I know I meant it but I'm already regretting it. I could have just been angry like a normal person gave him silent treatment...but I did what my mind was telling me at the time. It's not like he's completely out of my life, he's still carrying my baby and that's enough reason for me to be in contact with him.

Which reminds me...I need to let my family know about this, Tell them Jimin is pregnant and maybe tell them that him and I broke up. They'll see what to do about all that. For now what I'll do is cry myself to sleep everyday, because I really am hurting.

I wiped the tears that were falling on my face. Fuck I feel like a weakling for crying right now, even crying in front of Jimin made me feel like a weak stupid boy. But these are feelings, and Jimin really hurt my feelings.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Another update. Hope it's not bad as well.

Borahae 💜 💜 💜