Chapter 27

THANKS FOR 2.11K READS MY LOVELY READERS...PLEASE KEEP ON SUPPORTING ME.

Jimin's POV

I got home and threw myself on the bed. Jessi and Jungkook had to go back home because obviously they were just driving Bella home. They had to go back.

I can't believe the three of us managed to pull that off. Me acting like a girl who is Jessica's Friend who had spend the night. I actually look pretty good in this skirt and heels but cross dressing is just not my thing. But let's be honest, I do rock it.

I took off the clothes I had on and out on my regular clothes. I looked at my nightstand and saw my textbooks. Even Yeonjun's text book...fuck I promised to give it back today but instead I chose to go get fucked and sleep over at the Jeons. But that was a very wise decision, that Dick is worth it.

I didn't think sex was gonna be so amazing. Yeah my ass still hurts as fuck but damn I'd do that again in a heartbeat if I'll be doing it with my Kookie.

I went to the bathroom and took a shower while still reminiscing about my time with Jungkook, when I was done I went back to my room and found my phone ringing. It was my mom so I answered

"Hey Mom" I said.

"Where are you?" Mom asked...please don't tell me she is getting suspicious.

"Uhm...campus, I'm on my way back though" I said.

"Hmmm" she said.

"Why do you ask?" I asked her.

"No reason. I just didn't see you in the morning so I was wondering why you left early" she said.

"I just had some things to do, I'll see you when you come back" I said to her.

"Hmmm okay" she said and dropped the call. I sighed in relief and another call came through.

"Mom what now?" I asked.

"It's not your mom" a male voice said. I kept quite trying to recognize it, it wasn't any of my friends.

"It's Yeonjun" he said. I sighed .

"Heyyy...Yeonjun. where did you get my number?" I asked him.

"The class group chat." He said like it was the most normal thing ever.

"That's creepy but okay...look I'm sorry I didn't come to campus today. I was held up" I said.

"It's fine. You can bring it tomorrow. Or now if you want...I'm close by" he said. I bit my lip considering it.

"Uhm..no actually I'm not home right now." I lied. I can't go to him even when we're not at school. I really can't give Jungkook a reason to hate Yeonjun even more. And even the fact that he has my number now is very unsettling.

"It's okay. I'll see you tomorrow then" he said.

"Okay bye" I said.

"Bye beautiful" he said then hung up. Jungkook words rang in my head. A handshake is being nice but a hug mean he wants me.

Argh its probably nothing, he was just being nice and complimenting me a bit. There's nothing wrong with that. I put on my a baggy tshirt and baggy track pants. Without any underwear. Excuse me but my ass hurts and I don't want it to be held together by my underwear. 

I went to the lounge and sat down watching a movie...well not a movie movie...just...SpongeBob 😐.
.
After a while I heard a faint ring tone. Oh shit I forgot my phone in my bedroom. I jumped over the couch and went to get it.

The moment my eyes saw what was in the screen I smiled.