Chapter 32

3RD PERSON POV

The boys were all together. Jimin, Tae, Jungkook, Yoongi,Hobi, Namjoon and Jin as well. It's been some time since they hung around together. That's why they had decided to chill and they went to Jin hyung's house only because he was going to cook for them.

"JUNGKOOKIE COME HELP ME SET THE TABLE" Jin shouted at Jungkook who  was cuddling Jimin on the couch.

"WHY ME?" Jungkook asked shouting to Jin as well.

"GET YOUR ASS HERE...NAMJOON WILL BREAK MY PLATES" Jin shouted.

"I'M NOT OFFENDED!" Namjoon shouted to Jin who was in the kitchen.

"Hahaha...baby please sit on the couch" Jungkook said moving Jimin softly to the couch, Jimin was a sack of potatoes today. Tired and he didn't want to do anything except sleep.

"I think Jimin and Yoongi switched lives" Tae said looking at Jimin and Yoongi suspiciously. Jimin was sleepy and Yoongi was energetic, He's been moving up and down the house doing completely nothing and just dancing around to no music at all...something which Jimin would do.

"Leave my Chim alone Taehyung...Jiminie, do you want tangerines? If you're going to play my role you should play it perfectly" Yoongi said making the guys laugh.

"Yeah gimme two of those" Jimin said extending his hands to take tangerines from Yoongi.

"Wait I'll peel it for you" Yoongi said.

"This is why you're the best Hyung ever" Jimin said smiling with his eyes Half closed.

"What about me?" Namjoon asked glaring at Jimin.

"I love your thighs Hyung. Soooo strong and firm. You're a strong man" Jimin said breaking into a cute laughter as the others followed and laughed as well.

"The truth comes out today. You love Yoongi more than us" Hobi said pretending to wipe some imaginary tears on his face.

"I love you all equally hyungs...but Yoongi hyung is peeling a tangerines for me. He's sweet" Jimin defended.

"So we're sour?" Taehyung asked.

"Aish TaeTae shut it. You guys are just as sweet. I love you all" jimin said trying to end the stupid argument.

"GUYS...COME ON, FOOD IS READY" Jin shouted for them to come.

"Finally" Yoongi said giving Jimin a peeled Tangerine and pulling his lazy self from the couch. They went to the table and all sat down. Jimin busy devouring his tangerine.

"Couldn't you eat food first?" Jin asked looking at Jimin.

"What it smelled good Hyungie" jimin said continuing to eat. Jungkook kissed his forehead and sat down on the chair next to Jimin.

"Who's blessing the food?" Namjoon asked.

"The one who asked" Yoongi savagely answered.

"That's my man" Hobi said smiling proudly at Yoongi making the guys laugh.

"Fine, let's close our eyes." Eyes were closed and Namjoon blessed the food.

"Heavenly father we thank you for the lovely food you provided for us...

"I must be Heavenly father since I provided the food" Jin said disturbing the prayer and the guys held their laughter. Prayer time is serious and they didn't want to mess it up.

"...the lovely food you provided for us. Bless us and the food we're about to eat right now. Forgive Jin for disturbing my prayer...

"Hihihi" jimin giggled.