Chapter 15

JUNGKOOK'S POV

Jimin and I were sitting on the couch. Covered in a big warm blanket, his legs on top of my thighs while I was brushing them a little. We were watching a comedy show on TV and he was so cute laughing and smiling. I didn't think Jimin's Mom would react the way she did when I told her how I feel about Jimin. She actually took it better than expected, even my own mom wouldn't react that way.

I was just looking at Jimin as he laughed and giggled, I couldn't even hear the jokes on TV. I was to absorbed with looking at this pretty boy with such a cute and adorable smile. I can't believe how my heart got attached to jimin in such a short amount of time.

"Hahahahhahaha oh my god....he's so funny" Jimin said. I looked at the big TV screen, I don't even know who he's talking about. He laughed but as soon he realized that my eyes were focused on him he shyly looked down.

"Jungkook...why are you looking at me like That?" He asked shyly smiling.

"You're pretty, I can't take my eyes off you. You're so beautiful" I said to him. He bit his lip and smiled.

"Thank you. You're...quite handsome as well" he said smiling.

"Really?" I asked smirking at him.

"No...I was just fooling you" he said then stuck his tongue out to me. I smiled and brushed under his feet.

"What did you say?" I asked raising my one eyebrow. He didn't say anything but just giggled.

"Uh-oh...the tickle train is coming" I said ticking his feet, he laughed loudly wiggling his feet trying to remove them from me but I was holding them.

"Okay okay hahaha hahaha ....stop hihihi...Kookie stop...you're handsome" he said laughing. I stopped tickling him and looked at him as he collected his breathing.

"I'm handsome? The most handsome you've ever met right?" I asked tilting my head to the side.

"Uhm...now you're pushing it. I'm still convinced that Tae is the most handsome I've ever met" jimin said.

Taehyung...again. I don't know why I always get jealous of that guy. Maybe because jimin is right, Taehyung is good looking and I bet he can get jimin in just a blink of an eye. That's where my problem is, I'm jealous because Jimin might just get attracted to Taehyung.  I just want him to be mine and mine alone.

"Taehyung? Uhm...are you two more than friends?" I asked feeling a sense on uneasiness in my heart.

"Yeah...we're best friends. We're soul mates. But we're not dating if that's what you're worried about" he quickly said.

"Oh...good" I said smirking.

"Good?" He asked. I coughed a bit.

"I mean...at least I don't have to kill anybody to have you" I said. He chuckled and rolled his eyes and shifted his focus back to the TV.

"Don't you wanna sleep now?" Jimin asked me.

"No, I wanna stay with you" I said. He looked at me and smiled shyly biting his lip.

"Come here" I called him. He looked at me confused and then moved from the other end of couch to me. I pulled him and made him lay on my chest, he wrapped his arms around my waist and inhaled my chest.

"You smell so amazing" he said in a small voice holding my tshirt even tighter.

"Thank you. I think you're saying that for the second time now" I said laughing a bit.

"Which means I wasn't lying the first time" He said. I kissed his hair which smelled so good. He sighed heavily.

"What's on your mind?" I asked him.