Chapter 18

A WEEK LATER

Jimin's POV

I woke up and got myself ready for college, I only had two classes today and some were canceled. I didn't want to go to college though. The weather was cold so I just wanted to be buried under my blankets. And also...I didn't want to see Jungkook.

See it's been a week now, a whole 7 days and he hasn't seen me, he hasn't called me, he hasn't text...oh he does text. But not as much as I want him to so it doesn't count okay. How can he say he likes me then completely ignore me like this? Well not completely but still...he's ignoring me.

I got dressed in my black jeans and sneakers, a long sleeve white tshirt and a warm jacket. I then put a beanie on my head and walked out. Tae's car was already parked waiting for Me. I got in the car and closed it.

"Morning Taetae...look I'm smoking" I said breathing out and white air came out of my mouth because of the cold. Tell me I'm not the only one who does that when it's cold. It makes me feel like I'm smoking.

"I'm smoking too" Taehyung said and did the same thing as me....Yes...get you a friend who matches your energy. I laughed and he joined in starting the car .

"How's the old lady?" Tae asked.

"She's great. It's her day off today and she's still sleeping" I said.

"Doesn't it bother you that she works for Jungkook's family?" Tae asked. Gosh I didn't even want to think about Jungkook.

"It didn't bother me as much back then, but now it does. I mean...she said something about losing her job so I'm really worried" I said.

"But you guys don't need the money. It's not like you're poor." Tae said.

"Compared to you and Kookie...I think I count as poor" I said.

"No you're not. Speaking of Kookie...did you finally talk to him? Or he's still not calling or coming to see you?" Tae asked.

"We didn't talk, and quite frankly. He can go shove his voice where the sun don't shine. I don't care about him" I said huffing and looking out the window.

"Should I believe that?" Tae asked.

"No" I answered in a pout and he sighed.

"Thought as much, maybe he's got a logical explanation for it chim so don't be mad" Tae said.

"Hmm I guess" I said.

The rest of the drive was filled with random conversations and some music. We got to campus and Tae parked, my eyes wondered around and I saw Jungkook's motorcycle, great. He's here as well. But he's here to study so I can't do anything about it. Tae and I got out of the car and walked to the classes.

Unfortunately...I saw Jungkook, he was leaning on the wall, hands buried in his pockets and Hobi standing beside him talking. Jungkook's eyes were on me and Tae and I could just tell that he wasn't happy. Tae's hand held my smaller one tightly...to assure me that he's here I guess.

We passed by Jungkook and Hobi, kookie was looking at us while Hobi didn't even see us. Because he didn't talk to me now. He mustn't talk to me even later.

~

My class was over and I yawned...I almost fell asleep with this slow lecturer. I packed my books and put them in my backpack and then got out of class. To my surprise Jungkook was standing in front of my class.

I tried to walk past him but he held my hand. I sighed heavily still not looking at him.

"What?" I asked him coldly.