Chapter 33

Jimin's POV

I had just got off the bus. I had a few classes to go through today but boy am I glad that all that's left now is a couple of days then I'm done with classes for now. We're going on a break so for now it will be goodbye old and strict lectures and hello sleeping all day. Not that I'll sleep all day but...okay maybe I will.

I walked to my first class and sat down on my desk.

"Hey" a familiar voice said. I looked at Yeonjun who was sitting next to me. Why? Lord Why?

"Hey..." I said standing up trying to change my seat.

"Mr Park settle down. Class is starting" That old evil hag...I mean grown women said. I sighed and sat down right next to Yeonjun.

"So you hate me now?" He asked in a whisper.

"No, but I'd prefer it if you kept your distance from me" I whispered back.

"I tried Jimin. It's not working" He said in a much louder voice now.

"Can I focus on the lecture please?" I asked glaring at him. He sighed and faced forward not talking to me anymore. I really don't want him and Jungkook to fight again, more like Jungkook to beat him up again.

I was focused throughout the class...or at least I thought I was. I don't know how many times Yeonjun nudged me as I was falling asleep. And I had to smile as a sign of "Thank you for waking me up" everytime he wakes me. You'd swear I didn't even sleep at night.

An hour later the class was over. I went out and I felt a hand holding mine.

"Yeonjun not now please" I said even before turning around.

"Jimin it's been two months. I'm starting to feel like I did something wrong to you" He said looking sad.

"You did nothing wrong Yeonjun. But I have a boyfriend and I don't really want you to get into trouble again." I said.

"I can handle Jungkook" He said.

"Oh yeah? Like you handled him last time?" I asked rolling my eyes.

"He caught me off guard. I know and respect the fact the that you're with someone else but...I just want to know you better. Just a friendly date" Yeonjun said. I sighed shaking my head.

"No." I said.

"Please" he begged.

"Yeonjun No" I said in a much firmer voice.

"Jimin Please...just a friendly date. I promise I'll be on my best behavior" he said. Guys I literally just said no. And he knows I have a boyfriend.

"Oh My gosh...fine I'll think about it" I said.

"Well at least that's something. Thank you...oh and I forgot to give you this in class" he said giving me a piece of paper.

"Choi Soobin?" I read the note with a number on it. Soobin? Where do I know that person from?

"What is this?" I asked Yeonjun.

"Give it to Taehyung. Soobin is my brother and he wants to talk to Taehyung." Yeonjun said.

"Ohhhhhh that Soobin? Isn't he married?" I asked.

"You and I have nothing to do with that. Just pass the number on to Tae please." Yeonjun said. I rolled my eyes and nodded.

"Okay fine. Have a good day" I said waving and he waved back so I left.
.
.

All of my classes finally finished and man I've never felt so tired because of classes. If I could take my head off I'd definitely do that, the way it was so painful and heavy.