Chapter 20

3RD PERSON POV

It was now 7:30pm. Jungkook was looking smart in a suit that his dad forced him to wear now that they had this important meeting with Mr Jeon's old friend. He was hating every minute of the ride to that restaurant they had booked.

It wasn't Jin's restaurant where anyone is allowed, it was reserved for only the richest of people. They got there and both got out of the car.

"Okay Son...behave when we get there. I expect you to be respectful because..." Jungkook cut his father off.

"Because I know what's at stake...I know dad you've been saying that before we even left the house" Jungkook said rolling his eyes.

"That's the attitude I don't want when we get there" Mr Jeon said. They got inside the restaurant and went to the reception desk.

"Table for Jeon?" Mr Jeon said.

"Yes Sir, it's Table five. Your companions have already arrived." The girl said.

"Thank you" Mr Jeon said and they walked over to Table five. Jungkook rolled his eyes the moment he noticed a girl sitting facing away from him, of course he was being set up with a girl he's never even met.

"Ah Joseph...long time" Mr Jeon said as he approached.

"Suho...did you get younger over the years?" The other gentleman said getting up to greet.

"Aish stop playing. You look good yourself." Mr Jeon said.

"Thank you, this must be your son. He looks just like you. What a handsome young man, I bet he's popular with the ladies" The man said looking at Jungkook.

"He used to be...but now he's more focused on my company" Mr Jeon said. Jungkook bit his lip to prevent laughing, his father really wanted to impress whoever this man was. He even lied to impress him.

"Oh he's a great son indeed. Nice to meet you young man" The man said shaking Jungkook hand.

"Nice to meet you too Sir, just call me Jungkook" Kooks said respectfully.

"Please have a sit...oh this is my daughter. Lalisa show some manners" The Joseph man said glaring at the girl, seems like she was forced to come here as well. The girl flipped her long her and turned, Jungkook was shocked just as the girl was.

"Hi...I'm Jeon Jungkook" He quickly said to avoid showing that he knows Lisa.

"Oh...Hi, I'm Lalisa Manobal, nice to meet you Jungkook." Lisa said smiling genuinely.

"Likewise" Jungkook said smiling a bit and sitting down.

"I can already see their kids. Or am I being forward?" Mr Jeon said laughing a very manly laugh.

"I'm probably infertile" Jungkook said glaring at his father.

"Hahahaha he's very funny, isn't he?" Joseph said laughing and Mr Jeon joined him, so they really thought he was joking. Jungkook and Lisa exchanged glances and Lisa smiled widely whole Kookie forced it.

"Let's order" Mr Jeon said raising his hand to call the waiter.
.
.
.
"Yeah and I think it would be in very capable hands" Mr Jeon said patting Jungkook's back. They were talking about how jungkook would run his father's business.

"Plus you kids would make perfect wife and husband" Joseph said.

"You think so dad?" Lisa asked smiling. Jungkook just sighed, he hoped that Lisa didn't like him or didn't want to get married because he knew he was far from ready. Plus he already has the one his heart desires. Not completely has him but yeah....Jimin is his.