Chapter 47

JIMIN'S POV

"Wahhahhhhhhhhhhhhhh"

The sound of a crying baby made me snap out of my sleep. Who's baby is that in the middle of the night?...Oh Shoot it's time, with my eyes still closed, I tried to get up.

"Sleep baby, I'll go check on her" Jungkook said. Well he said her because obviously it's her who is crying.

That baby doesn't love peace, she is always crying, always hungry, always pooping, always wants to be carried in my arms. Soomin is a handful while Soojin is just an angel. All he does is startle a little when his twin sister starts crying. But he hardly cries....he's a quite baby.

It's been 3 weeks that we've been back from the hospital. Mr Jeon told Jungkook to say with me here for a month or two and help me with the babies. So he's been off work and the both of us are always busy parenting alone at night time.

It's better during the day, all our friends come over to help us, which gives us time to sleep because we don't really get to sleep at night.

I could hear Jungkook struggling to hush Soomin which kinda forced me to get up, maybe she was hungry right now. I walked my sleepy self towards their room. Jungkook had turned on the light and trying to stop her from crying. While baby Soojin was just awake listening to her annoying sister's wails.

"Let me help you" I said, he handed me out baby and I held her and brushed her back.

"I changed her nappy, gave her her bottle, she's just being rude" Jungkook said with a pout on his face. He was really sleep, shame my poor baby.

"Shhhhhh baby...stop crying, I'm also just a baby as well" I said sulking.

I walked around brushing her back until her tiny wails subsided. Jungkook looked at me and rolled his eyes.

"She reminds me of someone" Jungkook said chuckling.

"Who?" I asked looking at him confused.

"Someone who cried just like her when he was pregnant. Crying loudly like a little baby" he said...oh so he's mocking me, I glared at him and he giggled going to Play with Soojin's cheeks. He's an asshole.

"Finally you're quite...why do tou do this to me huh? I want to sleep as well" I said kissing her adorable little cheeks, I looked at her clearly and saw that she had tiny scratches on her face.

I took her small hand and looked at her nails.

"Hmmm baby we need to cut her nails, she's scratching her face" I said wiping her already drying tears.

Jungkook came to me and kissed my cheeks then Soomin's cheeks as well.

"Baby don't scratch your perfect face, scratch daddy instead okay" he said kissing her tiny lips, Soomin quickly grabbed Jungkook's face and sucked on his bottom lip.

"Nooooo baby no no no.....this is not food, it's daddy's food only" I said removing her tight grip on Jungkook's face. Why do kids do that though? But it is a little addicting to be honest.

"Wow...she just sucked the shi..." I smacked his hand glaring at him.

"Don't swear" I said.

"She sucked the ship out of me" Jungkook said trying to sensor his cuss word making me giggle.

"Leave my baby alone...let's go to bed baby" I said playfully pinching her chubby cheeks and putting her back in her bed. She lower lips pursed out and her eyes glistened with tears as her hands tingly gripped into my tshirt.

"No bed? Okay...you two are sleeping with us then." I said. Jungkook picked up Soojin who was quite just observing everything...probably thinking why Soojin had to follow as well. He could have been the only child...only that child knows what's happening in his brain.

"Are you sure we won't crush them?" Jungkook asked

"If you stay on your side of the bed then you won't crush them." I replied. Jungkook switched off the light and we went back to our bedroom. We all got inside the covers, our babies sleeping in between us. Soojin next to Kookie and Soomin next to me. I can already tell I'm her favorite parent.

"No one told me parenting was this difficult, the sleepless nights...and the amounts of poop I have to see in one day" Jungkook said making a disgusted face and I giggled quietly.

"It's not always sweets and roses, but I'm enjoying it, their little cries. Their small smiles when they're in the mood. I wanna be there for it all. I never want to miss any stage of their life" I said looking at them, their eyes closing as they slowly drifted to sleep.

"Did I thank you?" Jungkook asked.

"For carrying our babies? You thank me each and every day" I said smiling.

"I feel like I don't thank you enough Jimin. Without you, I don't think I would have had so much happiness in my life, I'm happy because of you. I'm happy because of Soojin, I'm happy because of Soomin. That's an overdose of happiness" he said biting his lip and we maintained eye contact.

"I love you so much...and I don't think I'll ever stop" he said caressing my cheek as his arm went over our babies.

"Never stop, because I'll hunt you down and kill you if you do" I said smiling and he chuckled as well.

"I'm never going anywhere baby. You guys are my home" Jungkook said, and looking deep down in his eyes, I could see that he meant it, he meant every word he said.

"I love you, I feel like I'm still too young for everything that's going on but...I see my future with you. And after we get married, we'll build a house on the mountain and be away from all girls and guys who want you." I joked.

"Oh you've got dreams baby...but come to think of it, we never really talked about the wedding. What you would like, the date, the venue, all those things." Jungkook said.

"Uhm...I hadn't thought that far, but I don't want anything big, I just want something intimate and with our family and friends. Something small" I said.

"Small like you?" He asked teasing me.

"I'm not small, I just...haven't fully grown yet" I defended my self and he laughed quietly.

"Okay baby, I get you little man, I get you" he continued to tease me.

"One of these I'll kill you I swear, what time is it anyway?" I asked him, he reached for his phone and checked.

"2am...We've got some hours until 6am. Let's sleep" he said...usually they cry again around 5 or 6 am.

"Okay...love you" I said smiling at him.

"Where's the I? Who loves me?" He asked.

"Oh my God Kookie I love you" I said giggling.

"I love you more baby" he said winking at me, I smiled and looked at my precious two. Sleeping soundly with their parents, I did the same as well...closing my eyes and letting sleep overtake me.

.
.
.
.
.
.
This was hella boring I know and I'm sorry. And I don't think I'll include their wedding here...I'm lazy guys.

Borahae 💜 💜 💜