Chapter 9

JIMIN'S POV

A week had passed now and I had classes today so I had to go to campus. I've been feeling a little under the weather lately, I don't know why. I haven't been feeling like myself. Tae has been a good friend, he calls and texts all the time. I go to my dancing classes with Hobi but Jungkook doesn't come along. Hobi and Yoongi are flirting way too much now and it makes me feel weird being there while they're giving each other bedroom eyes. I always felt like the third wheel.

I finished my first class and walked out going to get myself something to drink before heading to another class. When I got to the canteen I got a drink while looking around. My eyes Immediately landing on Hobi and Jungkook, there was this other guy there. I've seen him around and I think he was a tutor to some other students, and lastly there was a girl sitting next to Jungkook leaning on his arm. I rolled my eyes and walked away.

"JIMINAH" a voice called out and It was Hobi's. I looked back and waved with a smile on my face. He signaled that I come closer with his hand and I sighed going to them.

"Hey Jimin" Hobi said giving me a High five. I smiled at them.

"Hi guys" I said. They all greeted back except Jungkook who was looking at his book. He didn't even look like he was reading.

"Are we meeting for dance lessons today?" Hobi asked me.

"No...Yoongi will be busy, and so will I actually...maybe tomorrow" I said to Hobi.

"Don't you wanna sit with us for a while? I mean we are on a break" The tutor guy said. Jungkook glared at him.

"Namjoon" Jungkook called out giving Namjoon a death stare.

"No I'm okay...I'm going to meet up with Tae anyway" I said smiling awkwardly.

"Tae is the sweetest. It's so cute how he picks you up every time from dance practice" Hobi said smiling. Well they have met and Tae always picks me up since I always finish practicing late.

"Are you two like a thing or what? I mean you're so cute together" Hobi asked again. He knows Tae is my friend why would he even ask that.

"Hoseok just shut up. We're here to study. Not talk about jimin and his lame ass boyfriend" Jungkook spitted in utter bitterness. He even looked angry.

"Babe...look at me, calm down okay? Just calm down" This girl said to him,  placing her hand on his cheek. Oh I see it, she's one of those pick me girls who think she can calm everyone down.

"GET YOUR FUCKING HANDS OFF ME" jungkook shouted roughly shoving the girls hands away from him.

"Oh-kayyy...I think I'm gonna go" I said smiling and waving awkwardly. Before even waiting for anyway to say anything else I turned and walked away. I wouldn't wanna study with those guys...how do they even handle Jungkook's moods? I thought to my self.

I was startled by someone pulling my hand and taking me to the opposite direction from where I was headed.

"HEYY." I shouted trying to yank my arm from his hold. It was Jungkook and that fucker is strong so I failed.

We got to his motorcycle and then he let go of me.

"What the fuck is wrong with you? Man handling me in front of other people" I half shouted. Who the fuck does he think he is? He looked at me without saying anything, it was almost as if he was holding his breath looking at a gem, or a beautiful flower. At least that's what I thought.

"You dragged me all the way here just to look at me?" I asked him. He took his helmet and put it on my head making sure it's full in. And wore his helmet as well getting on his motorcycle. I looked at him confused and he didn't say anything.