Chapter 7

Jungkook's POV

It was Saturday night around 8pm. I was laying on my bed chewing the insides of my lips and cheeks just occupied by random thoughts. How I haven't been to the gym recently. College work that I need to do. How my father is never home, always at work. How I was so taken by watching Jimin dance yesterday...I mean, I wasn't taken but he sure can dance. I sighed getting up from the bed. Being here was making me think about things I didn't want to think about.

I'd much rather go get fresh air in the garden. I wore my shoes and walked downstairs. To my surprise I found the maid...I mean, Jimin's Mom there. Doesn't she go home when it's late?. She was talking in the phone.

"Jimin I told you not to walk alone at night....you know we live in a cruel world" she said.
......
"I don't care if you can take care of yourself, where are you right now?" She asked.
........
"But you're so far from home. What if something happens, don't switch the phone off I wanna hear your every step"
........
"JIMIN....listen to me I'm your mother" She yelled his name. She then removed the phone from her ear.

"That son of a bitch hung up on me?" She asked titling her head to the side looking at her phone.

"I don't think son of a bitch is appropriate...I mean, you are his mother" I said looking at her with an amused look on my face. She quickly bowed down slightly.

"Sir...sorry for being on the phone while I am still working" she said. I looked at her being respectful and suddenly I started feeling bad. There was that feeling that didn't sit well with me. Why does she call me sir when she has a kid who is my age? Why does she bow to me when she could be my mother?

"Aren't you supposed to be home?" I asked her.

"I'm doing extra work for your Mom" she said.

"Oh...so uhm...where is...Jimin?" I asked, not that I really wanted to know. It was just a question which I wouldn't even care if she didn't answer.

"He just came from the dance studio and he's walking home. That brat doesn't see that it's late and what if criminals attack him?" She said being frustrated.

"I can go get him...and drive him home" I found myself saying those would.

"Really? You'd do that for him?" She asked smiling.

"Not for him, for you...because you're an old women and, I don't want you to die because your son is stressing you" I said..that was a very big lie but it seems like the perfect excuse.

"Oh thank you so much Mr Jeon...God bless you" She said slightly bowing again.

"Thank you...and call me Jungkook" I said giving her a smile and then I walked out. I took my motorcycle and out my helmet on and off I went to the dance studio. I drove on the road with and luckily the street lights were helping me see.

I saw a small figure walking slowly on the side of the road and that was definitely him. I then went and pulled over near him and he stopped and gave me a bored look.

"Hop on" I said to him. He chuckled and continued walking away.

"JIMIN I'M NOT ABOUT TO WASTE MY FUCKING TIME TRYING TO GET YOU HOME...ONLY TO HAVE YOU GIVING ME ATTITUDE" I yelled at him.

He stopped and looked at me for a few seconds without saying anything. Then again he continued walking.

"It's your Mother" I said....he quickly turned and came to me. It's his mother?...it's his mother who did what? Oh my fucking God why did I even volunteer coming here?

"What happened to mom? Is she okay? What's going on Jungkook?" He asked in a panicked voice.

"Uhm...she uh" I stuttered.

"SHE WHAT?" He raised his voice.

"She got worried when you dropped the call on her. She thought maybe something happened to you and I guess fear got the better of her, she started shaking but she's okay now. Mom gave her medication and she fell asleep." I said lying through my teeth. If only I didn't come here, I wasn't gonna have to keep like this.

"Oh my gosh I'm such a bad son. I made her worry so much" Jimin said pacing back and forth.

"Here...I'm only here cause she asked me to take you home" I said giving him the free helmet. He took and put it on his head and got on the back of the bike.

"Hold on so you don't fall" I said to him. After a few seconds of silence I felt his hands slowly surrounding my waist and holding me tightly. I sighed heavily as my heart beat accelerated. I don't like it when he touches me like That, It rubs me off the wrong way and it's not my first time saying this.

"I meant hold on my shoulders but it's fine" I said rolling my eyes and driving off. I didn't speed too much though.

"Where is your house?" I asked him.

"By the xxxxxxx" he told me. I then went there and after a really short while we arrived. I pulled over by the mailbox and looked at his house. It's actually big considering that his mother is a maid...I mean a helper.

It's not a huge mansion but it seems really lovely and homely. Jimin got off the bike and took of my helmet handing it to Me. And I took it.

"Thank you. You really helped me" he said in a small voice and I chuckled.

"I thought you could take care if yourself" I said rolling my eyes.

"I can...but that doesn't mean I wasn't scared. I just didn't want my mom to worry so Thank you" he said not even looking at me in the eyes. I sighed looking at him and my surroundings.

JEON FUCKING JUNGKOOK...why did you even come here?

"Get inside" I said to him, he looked up at me perplexed.

"I just said thank you" he said looking at me.

"And I heard you" I said back to him.

"Are you supposed to say I'm welcome? Or that it's a pleasure?" He asked looking at me titling his head.

"It wasn't a pleasure, and just because I helped you doesn't mean I don't hate you" I said looking at him. He scrunched his nose while pouting his lips looking cute. I looked away from him, that face had an impact on me, just couldn't tell if it was good or bad since I hated him.

"Tell my mom I'm safe" he said.

"Call your mom, and tell her you're safe" I said. But wait...what if he starts asking if his mother was really worried and she was shaking and shit.

"On second thoughts...I'll tell her when she wakes up. Now go inside" I said to him. He folded his arms and sighed and started walking to his house.

"Jimin" I called out to him. He stopped and turned to look at me.

"Keep yourself locked inside when it's late" I said to him. He just stood there looking at me looking puzzled. I then drove my motorcycle away. At least he was safe now so that puts me at ease...I mean...it puts his mother at ease, because she was the worried one.

I felt myself getting a headache as I was on the way home. Just thinking about what I just did. I bet it's not only me who does this though. Care about the safety of the person they hate? Compliment the way that person dances?

It's not only me right?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
It was a short chapter but I hope it wasn't bad.
Borahae 💜 💜 💜