Chapter 5

3RD PERSON POV

In the morning Jimin woke up with good news, all of his classes had been canceled today. So that meant free time for him, he couldn't really spend time with his mother since she was at work so he decided he'll go to the local dance studio. He usually goes there when he is bored or alone.

He spent the morning lazing around the house and then at mid day he decided to go to the dance studio. He was just wearing simple black shorts and an overlapping white t-shirt with white sneakers. The dance studio wasn't that far....it actually was far but because he loves walking he decided to walk there. Listening to music and moving around doing some dance moves while walking. That was an enjoyable walk for him.

He finally arrived at the dance studio, not a lot of people were there, about 3 of them were stretching preparing themselves. He walked towards the corner he used dances in and placed his bag there.

"What's up kid?" A voice said from behind him, he turned and his eyes met that handsome guy who everyone was head over heels for. He was just a local producer and him and jimin have met once or two times...maybe 7 times I don't know.

"Hey...Yoongi Hyung. When did you get here?" Jimin asked fist bumping Yoongi.

"It hasn't been that long. I got that beat you asked for last time" Yoongi said taking a USB and giving it to Jimin.

"Thanks hyung, so how much do I have to pay you for it?" Jimin asked smiling.

"Soju...I'm really thirsty" Yoongi said laughing.

"Oh I can get you water...it really helps with thirst" Jimin said laughing and yoongi joined him.

"Whatever...play the beat, I just wanna see if you'll like it" Yoongi said. Jimin played the beat on his Bluetooth speaker.

It started playing and the bass really made jimin get in the zone. He moved slowly memorizing the beat and then he totally zoned out and started moving to the beat. He danced so beautifully and gracefully too, everyone who was here to dance ended up watching that boy who moved like a machine. He was truly an amazing dancer.

"Chim I'm telling you, I don't know why you don't give up school and focus on dancing" Yoongi said clapping as soon as jimin stopped dancing.

"Hyung I can't rely on dancing. I need to study as well" Jimin said.

"Business Administration? You could have studied anything else but you chose Business?" Yoongi asked.

"Just stop judging me" Jimin said chuckling. The sound of hand claps coming from behind him made him turn.

"Wow...that was amazing" a person who jimin seemed to recognize said.

"Thanks..." jimin said and He then looked at the guy confused.

"Jung Hoseok...call me Hobi" Hobi said extending his hand.

"Oh...that punks friend. I remember you, I'm Jimin...Park Jimin" jimin said shaking Hobi's hand.

"Oh and this is Min Yoongi" jimin said introducing Yoongi as well.

"Nice to meet you both...you're a great dancer Jimin...especially when you did this move...-" Hobi said and then imitated the move that jimin did. Jimin smiled looking impressed at Hobi.

"Wow...you just outdid me in my own dance...thanks Hobi" Jimin said smiling.

"Well what can I say, I try" Hobi said removing imaginary dust from his shoulders making Yoongi and jimin laugh.

"You know...you guys would make an amazing duo, maybe you should start dancing together...I would be happy to create beats for you guys" Yoongi said. Hobi looked at Hobi confused.