Chapter 42

Jungkook's POV

Two weeks later I was still angry...well not angry now but hurt. I still hadn't talked to Jimin, just to ask how he is doing or if the baby is doing well. I kinda do miss him and how he would call telling me he wants McDonald's or tangerines. But I'm not one to stop being angry right now. I know how to hold grudges and when I say I'm angry...I mean I'm angry.

The guys have been begging me so much to talk to jimin, saying he hardly eats because I am not giving him any attention. I ignore his calls and texts...but that doesn't mean he should go on a hunger strike...he should let me deal with the pain he caused me in my own way.

At this moment I was walking around at the store, busy looking at some clothes, baggy and cute clothes I could buy for Jimin. Something that won't strangle my baby to death. And he also needs to stop wearing jeans now, he won't be able to breath and that will make my baby sick.

It's not that I care about him or anything...okay what the fuck...I deeply care and love him. But I'm just not able to get over the fact that he hurt me.

I was startled when my hand held a smaller hand which was grabbing on the tshirt I wanted to grab. I looked at him, he looked up at me. He was still beautiful like he had always been...it's been 3 weeeks since our break up and I think I'm taking it much better than him, seeing that his pretty face looked more doom and tired than usual.

I removed my hand from his and he also let go of the tshirt he was grabbing on.

"Jungkook..." He called my name but nothing came out after that.

"Jimin" I did the same as well.

"You've been...ignoring my calls" He said looking sad. Of course I'm ignoring your calls because I'm mad at you Dumbo.

"Was it important?" I asked still maintain my emotionless face. He looked down busy fiddling with the hem of his shirt.

"I...I wanted to tell you how sorry I am, I had no right to hide your baby from you. Or to think you wouldn't want him. But...I think I've suffered enough, 3 weeks without you is more than enough Kookie please" He said as his beautiful eyes glistened with tears, eyes that I get lost in everytime, and I'm slowly getting lost in right now. I broke the eye contact and looked down to his stomach, my hand itched...I wanted to brush the bump which wasn't invisible right now...but how is it not visible?...when he's wearing a tshirt that almost fits him.

"Where's my baby?" I asked him. He looked at me confused.

"He's...here" he said pointing at his stomach with his short and chubby index finger.

"I don't see him" I said. He looked at me confused and slowly reached for my hand which was in my pocket. I let my hand loose and he slowly bought it to his stomach and made me brush on it slowly.

"What are you wearing?" I asked feeling some hard fabric as my hand came in contact with his bump.

"Nothing...just a belt that..." not even letting him finish his sentence, I pulled him closer to me and raised his tshirt up. A black belt which was big enough to cover his whole stomach was there. I ripped it off of him and threw it on the ground. His bump was released and I could see it's actual size. It was pretty visible with the shirt he had on.

"JUNGKOOK!!" He yelled in shock earning eyes from the few that were in the store.

"You're suffocating my child with this thing. How are you supposed to breathe? How is he supposed to breath?" I asked him getting a little angry. He looked at me his mouth hanging open in shock.

"But...it supports my back" he said pouting, I could see his eyes being glassy, tears wanted to come out and he was blinking them away. Maybe I wasn't suppose to get angry...I don't want him to cry, the last time I heard him cry it broke my heart. The way he wailed like a baby...crying for me. Apologizing and saying he loves me.