Chapter 25 - M

.
.
.
.
.
.
" Ahhhhhhh" an angelic moan managed to escape Jimin's lips. Jungkook was now kissing his jawline and leaving trails of wet kisses as he was going down to his neck.

He kissed and circled his tongue teasing Jimin who was really horny that he couldn't take it anymore. He felt ready...ready to give his virginity up to Jungkook if only he'll feel pleasure throughout the whole process.

"Ahhh Kookie" Jimin moaned feeling the pleasure that Jungkook's lips and tongue was giving him.

Jungkook slipped his hand under Jimin's  tshirt and caressed his bare waist going up to his nipples. He pinched them softly and played with them making Jimin arch his back in enjoyment.

He then slowly took off Jimin's tshirt as well, to his surprise Jimin didn't protest like he thought he would. The tshirt was out and Jimin's upper body was bare now. While Jungkook was of course still fully dressed. They continued kissing and this time Jimin took control of the kiss, flipping them until he was on top of Jungkook. And of course Jungkook liked that, he used to have sex with girls and obviously they'd always be under him and always submissive.

As much as Jimin was the bottom but it felt good to Jungkook when he took control of the kiss.

Jimin started grinding on top of Jungkook while not breaking the kiss. His hand slowly sliding down from Jungkook's neck to his hard cock. The moment he touched it he gasped in the kiss. Damn Jungkook is big. Jimin thought.

"Don't be scared" Jungkook whispered in a deep husky voice which was a turn on to Jimin.

"I'm not...scared" jimin replied being his lip, he had the guts to pull up Jungkook's tshirt and with Jungkook's help they managed to get it out of the way. Jimin stared in awe at Jungkooks abs. His tattoos....wow. This man was really the definition of perfect. He was too fine.

Again the flip gam happened and Jimin was now on the bottom again. Jungkook's Hand made its way to Jimin's pajama pants and tried to slide them down but Jimin was quick to hold Jungkooks hand.

"Uhm...I..." He really didn't know what to say. But he was scared of what he was about to do.

"I won't hurt you...I promise" Jungkook said and that was enough convincing to poor Jimin. He let go of Jungkook's hand and took a sharp breath as Jungkook pulled down his pants letting his dick spring out of his pants. It had been trapped in there for too long.

Jungkook then started stroking it gently...obviously that would give Jimin a lot of pleasure.

"Ahhhhhhh Kookie" Jimin moaned which was music to Jungkook's ears, not only because his moan was angelic but because he was enjoying Jungkook's action.

In the speed of light Jungkook pushed his jeans off as well and now they were both naked. Their skins shining under the light of the room.

"Do you....have a lube?" Jimin asked in a sweet voice. Jungkook didn't answer but instead he reached for the tube of lube in his drawer.

"A condom?" Jimin asked, Jungkook took it out again and showed it to Jimin.

"I won't use it, I'm clean." Jungkook said.

"Well how do you know if I'm clean or not?" Jimin asked.

"Are you?" Jungkook asked.

"Yes but..."

"Then it's settled. I wanna feel you" Jungkook said. He then kissed jimin again going to his jaw and his neck. Then he sucked his nipples which were now pink. Moving down to his stomach leaving wet kissing until he got to his navel. He kissed and teased it with his tongue while he was applying lube on his dick and just a small amount in Jimin's opening. He then slowly pushed one of his fingers inside Jimin's tight asshole penetrating it.