Chapter 38

3RD PERSON POV

It was the next day and Jimin was in his room, he was just taking his medication as it was on the bed. He might be hiding his pregnancy but one thing he needs to make sure of is that him and the baby are okay. He drank the tables the doctor had given him and downed them with water in the glass.

The door busted open and Jimin quickly covered his medication with the bed cover.

"MOM PLEASE WILL YOU LEARN HOW TO KNOCK!!" Jimin shouted, he noticed the look of shock his mother was giving him.

"Sorry....but I could have been naked" Jimin said in a much calmer voice.

"Jimin, this is my house. If you feel like you're old enough, build your own house" His mom said glaring at him. Like a little kid getting scolded, jimin nodded biting his lip.

"What were you doing there? You look guilty" His mother said coming closer to where Jimin's secret were covered.

"NOTHING...I was...sending Jungkook a picture of my...you know" Jimin said smiling nervously, he had to lie but it seemed like his lie was going to make things worse.

"Your what?" His mom asked.

"My...uhm weenie?" Jimin said looking down avoiding staring at his mom. There was silence for a few seconds and then Jimin's mother Burst out laughing.

"He asked for your weenie? Doesn't he have his? Wait...why would he ask for your weenie? Are you two having sex?" His mother asked glaring at him.

"Nooooo mom, we're not having sex" Jimin said looking down. He couldn't look his mother in the eye while he blatantly lied.

"Okay...come this side, someone wants to see you" His mom said walking to the door.

"Now" she added closing the door.

"That was close" Jimin whispered to himself and he put the medication back to the top of the wardrobe. He then fixed his bed and went to the lounge where his mother was.

There was an old man sitting on the couch sipping some tea and had biscuits in front of him. Jimin's heart instantly became bitter seeing that he bought those biscuits with the last cent he had. He was craving them yesterday after Jungkook left.

"Hello" Jimin bowed and then sat down.

"Wow Jimin you have grown so much" The man said. Jimin just smiled awkwardly. It's very awkward when an old person you don't even know tells you you're grown, and that they last saw you as a baby...it's just like...."dude where the fuck do you know me from?"

"Jimin this is your father's brother. He recently just moved this side with his wife and he came to greet us" Mrs Park explained. Jimin looked at the man, his face with a smile but his heart so bitter.

His father died when he was so young and this man looks like him so much, but what he hated the most was the fact that he has never knew his father's side of the family. Where were they all this long when Jimin needed someone to raise him? Did they even know when his father died? He definitely doesn't remember seeing a lot of relatives at the funeral...but he was young so he probably forgot.

"Aren't you gonna say anything?" The man asked looking at Jimin.

"I don't know Sir...aren't you gonna say anything else rather than telling me that I'm grown. Do you even know me?" Jimin asked with his tone a bit rude.

"JIMIN" his mother scolded him.

"I'm sorry...I just would have loved seeing you in earlier stages of my life. Starting from my father's funeral" Jimin said.