Chapter 31- M

Jungkook's POV

I was laying on my bed alone in my room. Do I want to sit with my family? No. Do I want to go see my friends? No. Do I want Jimin right now? YESSSSSS....but he hasn't called me all morning. I called about 3 times and he hasn't answered. Maybe he's still asleep or something. Or maybe he's fallen out of love with me...or maybe he...

Buzz buzz buzz buzz

"Baby hey" I quickly said answering the call. If it's not him then fuck it, I didn't when check the caller ID.

"Hey Babe" he said in a tired voice.

"Are you okay?" I asked him starting to get a little worried.

"I miss you. And I'm hungry" he said in a cute whiny voice.

"Ohhh baby I miss you too. I'm coming over and I'll bring you something to eat okay?" I said already getting up from my bed.

"Really?" He said in a happy voice.

"Yeah...I'll be right there okay. What food do you want?" I asked him as I put on my jacket.

"McDonald's...and uhm...Pizza hut" he said in a cute voice.

"Uhm...the companies?" I asked.

"Jungkook don't be stupid, I'm talking about food. Please hurry I'm so hungry." He said whining.

"Okay baby. Be there in a sec" I said and he dropped the call. What the fuck? I called him again and he answered on the first ring.

"Did you forget something?" He asked.

"No. But you forgot something. Do we just drop the call like that now?" I asked him.

"I'm confused" he said laughing. I know he wasn't confused. Just teasing me.

"Jimin don't make me mad" I said.

"Fine... I love you Kookie" he said.

"I love you too baby. Now you can drop" I said and he giggled dropping the call. I took my phone and credit card going out. Of course I took my bike because...why not?.
.
.

"Honey I'm home" I said opening the door at Jimin's house.

"WE'RE NOT MARRIED ASSHOLE" He shouted from the bedroom and I laughed Going towards his room.

"Are you naked in here?" I asked him before opening the door.

"Nope I'm fully dressed" he said.

"Then get undressed. I wanna cum inside" I said then giggled.

"Eew Kookie...you're gross" he said laughing and I pushed the door open. He was laying on the bed with his stomach. His legs waving in the air, with a silk white dress shirt which hanged below his fat ass. He turned his head and smiled at me.

"Hey Babe" he said biting his lip seductively.

"Uhm H-hey baby" I stuttered and started at his revealed milky thighs.

"So we stutter now huh?" He asked smiling. Oh my God he knows what he's doing. He knows.

"You look...amazing, hot...sexy" I said biting my lip scanning his body.

He raised his body and kneeled on the bed. His legs separated and wow...that shirt was even shorter than I thought. My dick twitched even more. His thighs were calling out to me and I walked closer to him. I put the food on his nightstand and then with my now free hands I held his slim waist.

"You're such a tease" I said in a husky voice. I was so horny by now.

"Really? What are you going to do about it?" He asked biting his lip seductively while his hand softly traced around my neck and the back of my ear....which demon possessed my Angel today?