🔥Chapter Thirty-nine🔥

Y/n's POV

"Here, Y/n. A change of clothes." Katara said, handing me a small pile.

"..Thank you." I mumbled, looking down.

"I'll show you where you can change." Aang said, walking towards the hall. "Follow me."

I nodded my head, walking down the hall behind him.

I can't believe Zuko showed up here. I thought, walking into the room. Did Iroh know he'd do that? No, he couldn't have.

"You can change in here." Aang smiled at me, standing infront of a doorway.

"Alright. Thank you." I smiled back.

He then left to join back with the others.

I started undressing.
I wonder if he's camping out somewhere nearby...
I slipped on the clothes Katara gave me.
Stop thinking about him. I scolded myself, leaving my prison clothes on the room floor as I went to join the others.

I walked out, seeing three of the group standing there.

"Hey, where'd Toph go?" I asked, looking around for the blind girl.

"That doesn't matter." Sokka said, unpacking.
He then looked at me.
"You don't have anything to sleep on, do you?" He asked me.

"Oh, I'm fine with the ground." I said, stomping my foot.
A small lump formed on the ground.
"After sleeping on a prison floor for weeks, you get used to it." I said, laying on the ground and using the lump as a pillow to show them.

"I'm not used to seeing you earthbend yet." He mumbled.
"...But, no." Sokka said, unpacking his bed things. "We can..." He words trailed off, and he looked at me.

"What?" I asked, confused, sitting up.

"Y/n, you can use my stuff until you get your own. I'll share with Sokka." Katara said, interrupting her brother. "I'm used to sharing things with him, so it's no problem." She smiled.

"No, it's alright, really. I'm fine with the ground." I smiled. "No need to trouble yourselves."

I yawned, looking at the cliffs edge.

"It's getting dark, I'll make us a fire." I smiled, standing up.

Me and the others gathered a bit of wood and made a small pile.

I made a small flame in my hand and spread it to the wood, watching it slowly catch fire.

"Y/n, how did you learn firebending?" Aang asked me.

"I had found some scrolls, but Iroh taught me a lot more than the scroll did." I said, sitting by the fire. "Scrolls are how I learned to bend the other elements, since I never really had another teacher."

Suddenly, I heard voices.

I began looking around, panicked.

"Oh, the others are back." Katara said, standing up.

"Others?" I asked, confused.

"Haru, The Duke, and Teo." Aang smiled.

I soon became aquainted with the three newcomers.

I layed down near the fire, exhausted.

It's been a long time since I've been around this many people... It's nice. I smiled, listening to them talk.