🔥Chapter Fourty-seven🔥

Y/n's POV

"What did you say?" The guard growled at me, taking a few steps closer to me.

"Did I stutter?" I asked. "Prisoner or not, he still deserves respect. Something you clearly don't have nor deserve."

The guard and I stood there in silence until I glared at him and turned around.

"You're wasting my time." I said, beginning to walk away.

Through the ground, I felt him take on a fighting stance.

I whipped around as he shot fire at me.

I bended his fire back at him, swirling it around him in a tornado-like pattern.

The fire then turned a light shade of blue.

"Now you're wasting my time and my skill." I said, the fire disapating as I lowered my hands.

Holy shit, I didn't know I could bend blue fire!

"Tch." I heard the guard grumble as he walked away.

I walked up to Zuko and Sokka and put my arms around them both.

"That...was scary." I whispered.

~~~~~~~~~~

Soon, it was lunch time.

The three of us made our way to the lounge.

"Hey, new guys!" A voice said.

I looked over at him.

"I know it's a rule to have your helmets on at all times, but we're in the lounge. Relax a bit."

While he was talking, we made our way over to his table.

"Well, it is kinda stuffy." I said, setting down my plate and taking off my helmet, shaking out my hair.

Guards seeing my face isn't as big of a deal as Sokka and Zuko. Zuko has his scar and Sokka is clearly from the Water Tribe.

"Oh, a new girl." Another guard said, smiling.

"Yes ma'am." I said, bowing. "Me and my friends were recently transferred here. It's a pleasure meeting you all." I smiled at them, then looked at Zuko and Sokka. "My friends here are a bit shy."

"Give it a week. They'll loosen up." The female guard laughed.

We sat down with them at their table.

"Can a new guy ask you veterans a few questions about the prison?" Zuko asked them.

"No, you can't date the female guards." The female guard laughed.

"Trust me, you don't want to." One of the male guards laughed.

She threw a cup at him.

"That's not it." Zuko said. "The Boiling Rock. It holds the Fire Nation's most dangerous criminals, right?"

The guards nodded.

"What about war prisoners?" Sokka asked.

"Yeah, tons of 'em." A guard answered.

"Are there any Water Tribe prisoners?" I asked.

"No...I'm sorry. I don't think there's any of those here." A different guard answered.

Sokka went quiet, then got up, walking away.

"Excuse us." I said, bowing, then put my helmet on to chase after Sokka.

I reached out and grabbed his shoulder.

"Sokka, slow down." I whispered.

"This was pointless." He said, gently shoving my hand off and walking again. "We shouldn't have come here."

He walked out into the yard, then froze.

"Sokka? Is everything okay?" I asked him.

"That's...Suki!" He shouted enthusiastically.

The prisoners began walking inside.

"Who's Suki?" I asked, confused.

"Suki's the leader of the Kiyoshi Warriors!" Sokka looked at me, grinning. "If my dad isn't here, Suki'll know where he is!"

"Alright, then it's settled. Operation: Rescue Suki is a go." I grinned, making a flame in my hand.