🔥Chapter Sixty-eight🔥

Y/n's POV

Orange and blue clash together, smoke filling the air.

My eyes search the snoke for Zuko, worried. I feel a slight pressure around my neck, then hear a rip. I reach to feel my neck, realizing my necklace is gone. My attention snaps behind me, seeing Azula, a cruel smirk plastered on her face.

"I'll be taking that." She says before grabbing me, her arm wrapping around my throat.

I struggle against her, trying to break free. She blasts more blue flame towards Zuko, more smoke filling the air.

"What, no lightning today?" Zuko asks with a fighting stance, smoke clouding the area. "What's the matter? Afraid I'll redirect it?"

The smoke clears, Zuko's expression dropping. I continue to struggle against Azula's grip, fear in my eyes.

"Z-Zuko!" I shout, scared.

"I'll show you lightning." Azula says with a smirk, throwing me on the ground infront of her before striking me with lightning.

I let out a pained shriek, my body convulsing on the ground.

"No!" Zuko screams.

My head drops to the ground, my eyes closing.

Darkness surrounds me.

I hear...a voice. Who is that? I wonder as I look around. I can't see anyone. They... sound so worried.

"..."

"...n.."

"Y/n!"

My eyes slowly flutter open, pain shooting through my body.

"Z..Zuko?" I say quietly, blinking as tears filling my eyes. "It...It hurts..." I whisper, tears trickling down my cheeks.

Zuko holds me close, a look of worry in his eyes.

"Y/n, you need to heal. Come on, why aren't you healing yourself?" He asks, his voice trembling. "K-Katara, please!" He looks up at her, tears in his eyes. "You're a healer. Heal her."

Katara, crouched by my side, looks at Zuko with a worried, sorrowful expression.

"I-I tried. I don't know why it's not working..." She says, her hands trembling.

"It's my fault..." I whisper, tears still streaming down my face. "It's all my fault. I should've listened to Roku. I-I should've gone after Ozai."

"Don't say that. You're going to be fine." Zuko says, holding me close to his body.

I sniffle, my breathing heavy.
"I-I...lost the necklace. I'm sorry." I say quietly, looking up at Zuko.

"That doesn't matter right now. We'll find it later, together." He says, his hand trembling as he holds my cheeks.

I weakly put my hand over his, holding his hand to my face as my breathing grows weaker.

...I'm sorry, Zuko. I don't think we will.

Everything fades to black.