🔥Chapter Fifty-seven🔥 •LEMON•

This chapter is a bit out of order compared to the play and contains mature themes. Viewer discretion advised. ;)

Y/n's POV
At Ember Island

"I'm gonna take a break. It's a bit too hot for me." I said, looking at Zuko and Aang.

"We've been practicing for a while. We can all take a break." Zuko said.

I nodded, smiling, moving to sit on the edge of the dried-up fountain at the center of the courtyard.

"Doesn't it seem weird being here?" Katara asked. "I mean, come on. We're in the Fire Lord's vacation home."

"I told you, my father hasn't come here since our family was actually happy." Zuko said, wiping his neck with a towel as he sat down next to me. "And that was a long time ago. It's the last place anyone would think to look for us."

I looked at him, gently putting my hand over his.
I can't help but feel sorry for him. I thought, gently squeezing his hand. His family is terrible.

He looked back at me, an eyebrow raised.

"Guys!" Sokka shouted as he ran in. "You're not gonna believe this!"

He held up a piece of paper.

"I'm assuming you're reffering to what's on the paper." Toph said, moving her hand infront of her eyes.

"There's a play about us!" He shouted, gleaming.

"We were just in town, and we found this poster." Suki said happily.

"What?" I asked.

"How is that possible?" Katara asked.

"Now that's something I wanna see." I said, standing up while grinning.

"Do you really think it's a good idea for us to attend a play about ourselves?" Katara asked.

"A day at the theater? This is exactly the kind of time-wasting nonsense I've been missing!" Sokka said.

~~~~~~~~~~

We walked into the theater to take our seats.

I sat in the row of seats behind Toph, Katara, Aang, Sokka and Suki. Zuko sat next to me.

"Why are we sitting in the nosebleed section?" Toph complained. "My feet can't see a thing from up here!"

The lights dimmed.

"Don't worry, I'll tell your feet what's going on." Katara said.

I scooted closer to Zuko so that our legs pressed together, closing all the space between us.

He wrapped his arm around me.

Smiling, I layed my head on his shoulder and watched as the curtain was pulled up to reveal the stage.

A girl and boy were on stage in a boat, dressed like Sokka and Katara.

I heard Sokka make excited noises.

"Sokka, my only brother." Stage-Katara said. "We constantly roam these ice-filled seas, yet never find anything fulfilling."