🔥Chapter Sixty-nine: Final Chapter🔥

Y/n's POV

My body jerked up.
I was panting, sweat dripping down my forehead. I looked around the room once I was in a proper sitting position, blinking, confused.

I'm...in a room? I looked around more, trying to comprehend everything. This is... my room. Everything that happened...it was just a dream?

Everything I thought had happened seemed so vivid, so real.

I remembered everything, both the dream and my life.
It was the weekend. Sunday. School was tomorrow.

I got out of bed slowly, dazed. I was wearing what I had gone to sleep in; my (f/c) shorts and a black T-shirt.

I walked to the bathroom and got in the shower. Flashbacks from my dream kept appearing in my mind.
The bald, powerful monk.
The wise old man.
The dark haired boy with the scar that I had fallen for.

Maybe...this is a dream? I looked down at my hands as water dripped over them. Maybe I can... I began concentrating on the water٫ expecting something to happen.

Nothing ever did.

I sighed, frustrated, trying to clear my mind.
So٫ it really didn't happen. I can't bend anything.

My mind went back to the boy.

All the feelings I felt, they felt so real, so genuine for him.

I got out the shower, wrapping a towel around me. Staring at myself in the mirror, I took a deep breath.

"It was just a dream." I mumbled. "Just a dream."

Still, the firebender's face popped up in my mind. I vigorously shook my head, wanting to forget.

I put on clean clothes and began cleaning the house, preparing myself for the week.

Soon, night fell. I crawled into bed to go to sleep.

That night, I dreamt of nothing.

~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up the next morning again in my room to my alarm.

Disappointed, I got dressed and made my way to school.

~~~~~~~~~~

I sat at my desk boredly, waiting for my class to start. As the bell rang, the teacher walked in, leaning against his desk.

"Class, today we have a new student." He mumbled.

The door opened as a boy walked in.

He had short, dark hair.

I froze, my mouth falling agape.

"You can take the empty seat next to Y/n." The teacher said, gesturing to me as he sat at his desk. "Y/n, if you could please catch Zuko up on what we've been learning." He instructed.

"Uh huh." Was all I managed to say, slowly turning to look at the boy who was now sitting next to me.

He had a scar covering his left eye.

"I finally found you." He said with a smirk, holding up my blue necklace.

At last, the series is complete!

...For now ;)

I'm not sure how accurate this is, but I heard that a Zuko movie is coming out in 2025!
If that is the case, then when it comes out, I'll likely be making a sequel to "Impossible ~ °•Zuko x Reader•°"! :)

Until then, my lovely readers~ <3