the secret relationship

"SHHH! DALLAS... you don't want them to hear us!" you had just gotten back from one of buck's party, his biggest one yet. you had snuck out with dallas around 11. before you left bucks the clock read 2:30, which is way past darry's curfew that he had set for you.

"i know, y/n." he whispers with an annoyed tone, closing the gate with a soft thud.

your 3 brothers still don't know that you were dating dallas yet and you've been going out for almost 3 months already. so i guess you can say you've been doing a pretty damn good job of hiding your relationship.

the only reason why you and dallas haven't told your brothers, is because you're afraid of what their reactions will be.

even back before you and dallas got together, darry always had a problem with you going anywhere with him alone. you don't know how you ended up having the bond you have right now with darry on your back all of the time. not to mention sodapop.

soda is just as bad as darry sometimes. but you guess you can't blame him since, you are his twin sister.

ponyboy on the other hand really didn't have a problem with dallas since johnny looked up to him so much.

the only people that know about dallas and you are twobit and steve. you told twobit because you've always been best friends. every time he came over you would always have a blast. and steve well... he just overheard you tell two.

you made your way behind the house to your bedroom window. luckily you have your own room in the back of house. soda and pony are right next door and darry, down the hall. all of the lights looked off as dallas opened your window.

"you want to come in?" you ask, throwing your purse through the window.

"nah...it's getting kind of late. i need to get home before the old man gets crazy. i'll see you tomorrow."

he gives you a quick peck on the lips and grins.

"love you."

"i know." he whispers before walking off towards the front of the house.

you smile to yourself and hop through the window with some struggle. you reach for the light switch and turn it on. you grab an elastic band and wrap your hair up before you forcefully jump into my bed and dream of dallas winston.

you grumble as you suddenly feel your whole body shake, pressure harshly forming onto your chest.

"wake up y/n ! it's getting pretty late and your breakfast is getting cold!" twobits laughing voice rings out.

your eyes flutter open to find his ass in your face.

"get off of me! you're so heavy two!" he doesn't move but instead starts to snort.

you slap his butt in attempt to get him to move, which works.

"hey! y/n, no need to get aggressive!"

you grin and hop out of bed suddenly cold. grabbing your sweater that you wore last night- you throw it on over your head and walk into the living room.

"good morning sunshine, how'd you sleep? heard you got home really late last night?" darry says, challenging you with a hard look.

"i don't know what you're talking about!" you say innocently.

"oh you don't?" he throws his morning paper on the floor.

"look," soda says, putting an arm around your shoulder,

"we got a call at about 3 this morning from the neighbors next door saying they saw suspicious figures by one of the windows. and they could identity one of them as dallas."

you bite your tongue. i hate you so much mrs.marshall!

you sigh,"okay? so i snuck out with dallas last night. what's the big deal?"

the gang looks at you and then back at darry.

"are you and him a thing?" he questions. his face getting redder by the second.

you nod. you don't know why but when darry gets red he always makes you nervous and you always find it best to tell the truth and hope not to die.

"i told you i don't trust him with you! he's a player and always will be! he doesn't care about anyone but himself!" he yells into my face.

"that's none of your business darrel! i'm old enough to decided who i can and won't see! you have no control over me! you are not my parent! even though you may try to be... you aren't!" you scream back at him.

he steps back, his face shows that maybe he's hurt.

"stop trying to play the victim now! you're the one who started this by screaming in my face!" you huff out- on the verge of tears.

you never thought that you would have had this kind of blow out with your older brother.

"i'll be back" you mutter, walking out of the door.

the sun was hot and beaming down on you as you walked to buck's, knowing dallas would be there probably asleep.

you let your tears fall as you walked. you were shocked and scared of what happened back there. was darry still mad at you? what was going back on at the house?

you turned the street corner and buck's place comes into view. you wipe your eyes before walking into the open door.

giving buck a quick hello you make your way upstairs. you don't knock- just walk in.

dallas is asleep on the bed with only a sheet covering him, and you can't help but smile.

you throw your shoes off as they hit the floor and scramble on the bed next to dallas.

surprisingly he was still asleep, only lightly snoring with his hair tousled. you run your hand through it lightly and then all of a sudden dallas jumps up, a shocked and funny expression written all over his face.

"y/n what are you doing here?" he asks, still surprised.

"they know." you say, throwing your hands up in defeat.

he sighs,"what happened?"

"well let's just say darry officially hates me now!" you mumble with tears suddenly prickling back in your eyes.

"come on, let's go talk to him then." he say pulling you off the bed.

"really?" you say, feeling a little better.

he turns around and faces you, arms on your shoulder.

"this fight that you're having with darry is because of me , y/n. so i'm going to fix it alright?"

you smile. "okay. thanks dal." you say giving him a huge hug.

he laughs,"hurry up before darry sends out a search team for ya."