➼ 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞

pony- he takes you to the park so you guys could stargaze. he was thinking about taking you to the movie house but he wanted to actually get to talk to you that night, so he did something out of his comfort zone. you actually had a great time and made plans for a second.

soda- he took you bowling. he was ready for a friendly competition between the girl of his dreams and he planned to win, but unfortunately for him you won and bragged about it the whole night.

darry- he took you out for some milkshakes. it was simple yet sweet and thoughtful. while sipping your milkshakes you guys laughed and talked until the diner closed.

dallas- he took you to the dingo for some beer and food. you guys played pool and ended up dancing at the end of the night.

johnny- he took you to the drive-in. you guys ended up talking about how the movie would end and the conversation started to flow untill the end credits rolled. he walked you home and smiled before walking down the block.

two- he took you rollerskating. you knew how to easily roll throughout the rink but two had serious trouble. he used that as an excuse to keep his hands around you the whole time you were skating. you laughed at this and he was already making plans for the next day.

steve- he took you to a car show. you guys wandered all around talking about different car brands and years they were made. just like steve you were also amazed at the way cars worked. you instantly knew that there would for sure be another date after this one.