payback

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?" you yell. darrel curtis looks up from your locker and quickly slams it shut.

"what the hell are you doing?" you repeat stepping in-front of him, so you're in between him and your locker.

"nothing y/n. nothing at all." he walks away and down the hall to his football friends. you roll your eyes and turn to your locker. what did he do?

you slowly start to do your combination and once you hit the last number you step to the side and pull it open, and out hop out frogs from the bio lab.

you scream as they fly out, hitting the floor and jumping all around the hallway.

"darrel!" you yell stomping your heels againts the floor. you hear the laughter of your classmates all around you as they watch. you slam your locker shut and run to the nearest bathroom.

once inside you shoo all the freshman girls out to have it to yourself. you stare into the mirror at your reflection and sigh. you hate darrel curtis so much.

he's been pranking you your whole life since you could remember. everyone at school basically praises him for humiliating you everyday. you hate everyone here. darrel has basically ruined your chance to save your reputation from being complete rubish.

the bell rings signaling 5th period. you quickly splash your face with cold water and open the door to the bathroom. now's the perfect time for payback.

the football games tonight. you usually never go to things like this but special circumstances brought you out to the field tonight.

a couple minutes later the team comes piling out and you smirk as you spot darrel in the sea of helmets. he's so going down.

the games starts and your team already has 1 touchdown. people cheer and chant and the cheerleaders do flips. you clap along as darrel comes running to the side lines to grab some water.

now's the time, you think to yourself. you quickly slip between the bars of the bleachers  and jump onto the field. you run over to darrel's helmet that he left on the bench before leaving. you take the bottles of itching powder out and dash it into his helmet.

"y/l/n? what are you doing?"

you turn around to find a very confused darrel.

you hurridly hide the bottles behind your back as you couldn't help but laugh at what was going to come out of your mouth next.

"nothing darrel. nothing at all."