➼ 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐦𝐞𝐭

ponyboy- you meet him while studying at the library. you guys kept sneaking glances at each other from across the room until he had the guts to go introduce himself.

sodapop- you met him at a drag race. you were there watching the race with some friends when you walked into him by accident. you guys shared a conversation on drag racing and he asked you your name which you happily gave.

darry- you met him when he came to fix your neighbors roof. you and your best friend would always stare out of your bedroom window for hours just looking at him. one day he caught you and you almost died of embarrassment. instead of acting like a child you went over there with a cold bottle of water for him and introduced yourself and apologized for the incident at the window.

dallas- you met him at the dingo. you and your friends would always go to the dingo on friday afternoons for milkshakes and occasionally you would see him. he ended up coming over to your table where he flirted with you and made all of your friends giggle. you gave your name and he said he liked it.

johnny- you met him at the park. you were taking a walk through the park getting alone time to think, when you saw him by himself sitting on the grass. you felt bad and decided to sit and talk. once you did- you instantly clicked.

steve- you met him at the dx. your car broke down on the side of the road and you pushed it miles way to the dx. once you got there you asked him if you could us some tools to fix your car. he was pretty shocked that a girl would know anything about cars. he was so curious about this mystery girl that he instantly asked for your name which you gave him.

two-bit- you met him at the drive in. you were trying to watch a movie but you couldn't hear anything over his loud mouth talking to one of his buddies. you were finally fed up and turned around, "do you mind? i'm trying to watch a movie." you shouted in a whisper. he holds back a laugh as he turns to his friend.
"hey doll, maybe i'll keep quite if i had your number." you scoff at him and turn around. like you would ever give that loud mouth your number. as soon as you thought he shut his mouth he starts talking even louder than before. you turn around and watch as he ignores you. you glare at him but, he keeps his eyes on his friend.
"okay! okay you win,"
you grab a pen from my purse and write your number down on a slip of paper before handing it back to him.
"now be quite!" his friend and him laugh as you turn back around and you even find yourself with a smile.