➼ 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐟𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭

ponyboy- you guys fought because of cherry. you caught him staring at her when you guys were having lunch at school and you stormed off, being fed up with him looking at another girl.

sodapop- you guys fought because of him not going to school. you wanted him to start going to school with you so you guys could graduate together and for him to be more educated. he was angry because he had gone through this talk multiple times before with you.

darry- you guys fought because of his work hours. you complained that he was always at work and that you guys didn't hang out as much as you wanted to.

dallas- you guys fought because of his recklessness. you wanted him to slow down and think about what he's doing with his life and not waste it by shop lifting and getting in trouble with the cops.

johnny- you guys fought because he didn't like you talking to socs . you were middle class and didn't have any problems talking to the socs but johnny had a problem with that since he got jumped a lot.

twobit- you guys fought because he never took things seriously. you wanted to know if what you guys had was real and he just kept making jokes about it.

steve- you fought with steve because of another guy. he caught you and some guy talking and he'd sworn he seen you flirt with him. he got jealous and didn't talk to you for a couple days.