dimples

y/s/n= your sons name

"BABY!" PONYBOY YELLS THROUGH THE HOUSE. you roll your eyes and turn to your little boy.

"mommy will be right back y/s/n, okay!"

the little toddler giggles in his high chair as you quickly walk upstairs to find ponyboy looking in the mirror.

"yes pony?" you say walking to him. you hug him from behind and sigh, relaxing for the first time that week.

"do you think if I grow out my beard that i would look good?" he rubs his chin where tiny hairs are very visible. you laugh as you pull him over to your bed and push him into it.

"pony no offense or anything but i hate beards so much! plus, it will cover your cute dimples." you kiss his cheek and watch a light blush creep onto his face.

you and pony have barely gotten any alone time since y/s/n has been born and with pony's long work schedule. this is the first time in weeks that you guys actually talked about something else besides y/s/n.

ponyboy pulls you down next to him, you giggle as he kisses your neck.

"ponyboy! stop!" you laugh. he chuckles besides you and stops to kiss.

"i love you y/n." he mumbles against your lips.

you smile widely, "i love yo-"

y/s/n starts crying from downstairs and you groan.

"ponyboy go check on your kid."

"say you love me first."

"i love you, now go!"