look cool

I WAS WALKING AROUND THE BLOCK... wondering what i was going to do. 30 minutes until school ends so pony and johnny could go to the nightly double with me but, for now i must wait. i move my hair out of my face and throw it into a crazy bun, not caring about my appearance.

i decide to go to the dx and harass soda and steve at work. my favorite thing to do is to scare away the soc girls that flirt with soda. we all get a good laugh out of that.

i walk across the street with only 3 blocks to go when i hear a familiar car slow down beside me. bob sheldon. i roll my eyes.

"what the hell do you want, bob?" i ask kicking a rock in front of me, sending it flying down the sidewalk.

i could hear him smirk from inside his mustang.

"you." he informs simply. i stop walking and laugh. he stops the car and out walk his soc minions. i see that randy isn't here but, in his place is a very bulky blonde dude.

"what's so funny?" he asks, towering over me.

i couldn't help it and another laugh escapes my lips. he throws me daggers.

"i asked what's so funny?" he says more forcefully, now grabbing onto my wrist.

i grin,"you thinking that i would be with an asshole like you. that's what's funny."

bob clenches his jaw and with a single look to his friends they surround me.

"bob? stop being a bitch and let me go before i have to use this." i say, pulling out twos blade that he lent me.

bob snickers and pulls out a blade twice as big as mine.

"let's play." he snarls. he swings his blade to my neck and i go for his arm. i hear a throaty yelp and i knew it went in. arms pull at my legs, causing me to slip towards the ground.

they all surround me in a huddle. i can barely breathe. bob smirks and brings the blade to my cheek. he moves up close to my eye, now hovering above my eyebrow.

"any last words?" he asks sarcastically.

"you're a fucking asshole!"

he laughs and cuts harshly into my skin. i scream loud hoping someone will hear. he covers my mouth with his hand and i viciously try to bite it and taste blood. he yells and brings his hand to his mouth.

i hear faint footsteps and then the sound of a familiar voice. i could hardly hear anything because of these guys huddled around me but then all of a sudden i see a brawl break out in front of me and I see a jean jacket rolling around. i smile knowing johnny cade has come to my rescue.

i don't know how but, johnny beat up the big bulky dude and all the rest of the socs ran to the car and went racing down the street. johnny helps me up and throws an arm over my shoulder.

"you alright y/n?" he asks, pretty shaken up himself.

"yeah i'm fine. is the cut pretty bad?" i ask, pointing to my eyebrow.

"nah, it makes you look cool." johnny says giving me a cute smile.