slippers

THE MUSIC VIBRATED... through the walls as you lie on your bed. you roll your eyes closing your history textbook.

it's a monday night, the first day back to school, and your younger brother decided to throw a party. what was more irritating is that you had homework on the first day but you can't even do it because the trashy music is way too loud.

"fuck this," you mumble to yourself as you slip on your fluffy slippers and pull on a clean tshirt. You open your bedroom door and make your way past horny teenage boys.

once down the stairs, you spot one of your brother's bestfriends sitting on your couch holding a red solo  cup.

"ponyboy! you better tell me where david is! and that better be punch in that cup or i'm gonna call up your brother!"

ponyboys face grows red as he tells you where your younger brother david was. he's in the backyard.

"thanks, i won't tell darry by the way!" you call out walking towards your back patio.

you pull open your screen door revealing even more people then there was inside. but soon enough you spot david.

"hey david, you really need to shut this down. it's going to be 10 soon and the neighbors are going to start complaining." you say, gripping your sides as a breeze picks up.

laughs errupt as dudes around your brother look up at you. you feel yourself shrink as you remember what you were wearing.

"nice slippers doll. very sexy."

you look up to meet the brown eyes of dallas winston. your brothers latest friend.

more laughs errupt but you take a deep breath and continue.

"you heard me david. call this shit off or i'm calling mom. and i mean it."

you turn around and head back to the house, your heart beating out of your chest.

"hey! y/n?" a slurred voice says from behind you. you turn around.

"twobit?"

"yeahh, hey y/n! what are you doing here?"

you couldn't help but laugh, "i live here remember?"

twobit gives you a shocked look as he takes another swig of his beer.

"y/n, i don't feel so good." he says suddenly, bending down and vomiting all over your bunny slipppers.

"ugh!" you scream out pushing twobit off of you.

a deep chuckle catches your attention and you look up to see once again a grinning dallas winston.

"again, nice slippers doll."