girlfriend

YOU FEEL SOMEONE SIT DOWN IN YOUR BED NEXT TO YOU. you are too tired to look up and see who it is , so instead you mumble a who is it.

"it's soda you dope."

your eyes flutter open to see a grinning sodapop curtis. you groan and turn, facing away from him.

"i look like crap. why'd my mom let you in here so early?"

he laughs.

"y/n it's already 12, okay, its the afternoon already."

you roll your eyes and force yourself to get out of bed.

"did i forget we were gonna do something today or something?"

you ask, walking into the bathroom that connects right into your room so you could still hear soda. you were at least going to brush your teeth since your boyfriend's here.

"no, i just wanted to see what my girlfriend was up to."

you poke your head out of the restroom door and wink at him. ever since you said yes to being his girlfriend he's taken advantage of having the chance of calling you his girlfriend. and admit it, you blush everytime he does.

"well you want to go do something? like go grab some breakfast or something or go watch a movie?"

soda gets up from your bed and walks over to you, watching as you brush your teeth.

"how about we just hang out here?"

you nod your head and spit out your toothpaste and you and soda race downstairs to the television set.

in the middle of the movie you find yourself getting sleepy again so you lean your head on soda and bring the throw pillow on the couch to your chest. you inhale the scent of your boyfriend, lavaneder & soap, and you smile.

it was crazy but you were already falling so in love with him.