➼ 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬

ponyboy- when he first saw you, he thought you were cute. he had seen you near your locker. you were talking to some girls and laughing. he couldn't keep his eyes off of you.

sodapop- when he first saw you, he thought you were crazy. you came running into the dx with your hair all over the place. he couldn't help but laugh at you as you yelled at steve to help fix your car.

darry- when he first met you,  your mother called him over to fix your roof. you had a great view from your friends window to watch darry fix the roof but one day he caught you so now he just thinks you're a pervert.....

nah just playing he was flattered..

dallas- you met dallas through johnny. you were new in town and johnny wanted to introduce you to the gang. dallas thought you looked way to much like a ten year old so he didn't really take you seriously.

johnny- he first met you at school in english class. you were new so you had to talk about yourself infront of the class. he thought it was cute how you stuttered.

two bit- he first met you at dairy queen. he seen your clothes and thought of some place cool like new york or california and was intrigued so he started a conversation.

steve- he first saw you on the side of the road working under the hood of your car. he was impressed that a girl could do a thing like that so he turned around to watch.