41

The time Taehyung woke up,the first thing he noticed was Jungkook's presence in the room. He hated it but loved it at the same time.

Jungkook saw Taehyung moving his eyes and he quickly got up , poured water in a cup and gave it to Taehyung who refused it gladly.

Jungkook sighed. He didn't know how to start a conversation. He knew what he was feeling and he was sure that no one could understand him.

"Um... I'll send food for you." Jungkook glibly said and was going to leave the chamber but Taehyung's question stopped him.

"How's my mother?" Taehyung asked and Jungkook turned his face towards Taehyung.

"She's fine....."Jungkook mumbled and Taehyung said nothing after that. Jungkook left thr chamber to have dome food for Taehyung.

Taehyung was just sitting in his bed now and thinking about everything which has happened. Then suddenly a realisation hit him as he quickly touched his belly.

Taehyung sighed in relief when he felt the presence of his baby. Taehyung knew that this baby would kill him for sure but he couldn't gather  himself to kill the baby.

Taehyung placed his both hands over his stomach and rested his head over the headboard of thr bed as he stared at the ceiling.

Jungkook soon entered in the chamber with a plate full of light food in his hand, Taehyung didn't noticed Jungkook's presence.

Jungkook noticed how Taehyung was caressing his tummy as head was resting over the headboard of the bed with eyes closed.

"Uhm..." Jungkook made s voice to gather Taehyung's attention and he successfully got it. Taehyung looked at him then his eyes fell on the food which Jungkook was holding in a tray.

Taehyung was hungry but he wanted to settle things at first. He wasn't going to act like everything was fine.

"Eat it.....call the royal guard if you need anything......he's out there or just press this button and he'll get notify." Jungkook explained and Taehyung's eyes fell over a green button.

"Don't act like everything is fine." Taehyung said and Jungkook didn't say anything.

"You're acting like everything is fine between us! It is not .....it is not. Don't act like you love me or I do because it's impossible for an egoistic and monsterous jerk like you!" Taehyung said at which Jungkook's hand turned into fist but he controlled it.

"You know nothing about me...you don't know how I feel for you. You don't know my sufferings,you don't know what I can do for you.....yeah I was surely a jerk in past for you......but I've changed. You don't have to believe it but my actions will tell you." Jungkook said.

Taehyung chuckled.

"Oh my! Are you giving a lecture now like those professors who have done every single wrong deed but still tell everyone not to do it?" Taehyung said.

"Taehyung.....I don't wanna fight so please don't make me more angry." Jungkook calmly said.

"Why? What you'll do? Torture me? Laugh at my misery? Finding new ways to make my life hell?" Taehyung said while laughing.

"You'll do what, Jungkook? You're a coward! You're still not able to tell Eunwoo anything because that will ruin your fame." Taehyung angrily said but soon his face turned inti feared one when he heard what Jungkook said next.