| 36 |

ㄒ卄乇 ㄒㄖ爪卂几 ㄒ尺卂丨ㄒㄖ尺

ㄒ卄乇 ㄒㄖ爪卂几 ㄒ尺卂丨ㄒㄖ尺

[Silent Watcher]

Inui sighed as he rested against the garage door, staring up at the light that flickered a couple times before becoming brighter.

"Sorry, Takemichi." He said, catching Takemichi's attention as he scooted over to sit next to Inui. "The hell am I going to do now..." Takemichi winced as he leaned back, mirroring the male next to him, his eyes eventually drifting over to your figure, still curled up in the corner.

"Y/N... Are you okay?" Takemichi softly asked, he could hear your quiet sniffles before you slowly sat up, back leaning against the wall as you finally looked at the two blonde males.

"Mhm." You hummed, avoiding eye contact with the two as you looked around the shop. Letting a small smile take over your frown as you reminisce about all the memories you had in this very room. "It's been a while since I've been here." You said, now earning both Takemichi and Inui's attention.

"You've been here before?" Takemichi asked, glancing around before his eyes fell back onto you in curiosity.

"Yeah."

"It used to be Shinichiro's bike shop." Inui said, giving Takemichi the answer he was looking for.

"You mean Mikey's brother?" Takemichi asked, his eyes widening as he turned his head to look at Inui, receiving a head nod in confirmation of his question.

"For punks like us, this was our gathering spot. There used to be a bunch of cool bikes standing in a row at the sides, and Shinichiro would always be over there tinkering with one of them." Inui said, using his hand to point to where he was talking about. "All the seniors who came, it's as if they were shining... They looked so cool."

"Pfft." Both males turned their heads in your direction, seeing you trying to hide your small chuckles behind your hand, "I always thought they looked weird." Inui's lips tilted up into a small smile, noticing the light in your eyes slowly come back as you looked around the shop.

"So wait... You must have been in the Black Dragons since..." Takemichi trailed off, turning his gaze to Inui who only smiled.

"I want to bring back that era of when Shinichiro formed the Black Dragons. In this bike shop, I've heard lots of fun stories from the seniors of that glorious era. They looked so happy, reminiscing when Shinichiro was captain." Inui explained, turning his head to meet Takemichi's gaze, a smile taking over his features while talking about his hero.