Midnight Call

Louis' POV:
Everything was a blur. I couldn't think straight or focus on anything. First, Emily came into my life and ruined my relationship with Zoey. Then, she said that she was "pregnant," but really it was the love of my life who was carrying my child, well children. Next, my little boy ends up in the hospital and now Emily has a warrant on Nila. Now I was sitting in this uncomfortable hospital chair waiting to find out what was going on with my little boy. Zoey and I were about to go to sleep when we got a call in the middle of the night telling us that we needed to come to the hospital ASAP. I was nervous, scared and everything in between. I felt someone grab my hand and rub their thumb over the back of mine. I brought her small hand up to my lips and gently placed a kiss there.
"Hey beautiful," I looked at her and she smiled sadly. She's been through so much already.
"Hi handsome," Zoey rested her head on my chest and I placed a light kiss on her head.
"He'll be fine baby girl," I felt horrible. I couldn't even promise to the love of my life that our son would be alright. But to be honest I couldn't even promise myself that. I had to be strong for her and our family which was hard with everything going on.
"I love you," I whispered into her hair as I watched her chest rise and fall peacefully indicating that she was fast asleep. I was close to falling asleep myself when I heard feet walking towards me. I looked up and my eyes meet Harrys.
"Hey mate, how are you holding up right now?" He questioned softly as he sat down next to me on the cold plastic seat.
"Honestly?" a sigh left my lips and I kept my eyes focused on her face while nervously licking my chapped lips.
"Yeah of course" Harry said while fixing the beanie on his hair. I guess he was having a bad hair day so he used it to tame his wild curls.
"Horrible" was all I said before the doctor was walking towards us.

Sorry for the late and short update. I'm gonna try to update more, comment and let me know how you all are doing rn. I love you guys.