Its Over

Zoey's POV: after sex in the morning ;)

I stretched out onto the bed a smile planted on my face. I can't believe we did it. I felt next to me hoping to feel Louis but I didn't where was he? I looked around and heard something in the living room, "Louboo?" I called softly. Louis walked into the room, his suitcase in one hand and a smile on his face. He came over and kissed me softly, I smiled at him. I looked at his suitcase confused, "Where are you going?" Lou just stood there for a second then he looked at the floor, "um well you see" he stumbled over his words. I just started at him knowing what was coming, "Your leaving" it was more of a statement then a question. Lou nodes his head, "I can't believe this," I sigh pulling the blanket close to me. "What?" he asked looking confused, "I got a call this morning from Simon and he wants us boys to live in the apartment together." I couldn't believe this, I think its funny that right after we have sex he has to leave. "Ugh why so he can "keep an eye" on you?" he stands there looking at me in bewilderment. "I don't know he just says he wants to see us," Lou says going to his dresser to get his clothes. "And you didn't try to talk him out of it because I find it pretty funny that the day after we have sex you have to leave," I say bitterly. I have no idea why I was acting this way, maybe its because I thought it was gonna be different. I thought that since it was our first time I would wake up to breakfast in bed, cuddle and just talking and spending time together. I don't know if that was too selfish of me or not but its how I felt. Louis came over and looked me in the eyes and said "Listen babe I love you with all my heart, I always will. I can't imagine my life without you, your all I ever need in life. Please don't say its over." Louis was actually begging me now, I couldn't stand the look in his ocean blue eyes. I sighed and smiled at him, "Its not Lou I love you to much to let you go, go hang with the boys OK? Just don't anything stupid," I half joke. He smiles at me, gives me a long kiss then finishes packing. Then he left, to be with the boys.

Aye not what you were expecting uh? ;) I'm sorry I had to XD but something big happens trust me I just need a little help on how the next chapter should play out so got any suggestions message me or put it in the comments below thanks and I'll give you credit for helping me on that chapter k? k

bye you know what to do love y'all for reading this