Character List

Main Boys

Louis Tomlinson- My best friend, also singer in boy band 1D. Soft brown hair, ocean blue eyes that make me melt, sassy, sweet and one of a kind. British, born on December 24 1991, hometown-Doncaster England. Parents-Johannah and Troy, step dad Mark four younger step sisters Charlotte, Félicité, and twins Daisy and Phoebe.

Harry Styles- Louis's best mate, also in boy band 1D. Chocolate curly brown hair, emerald green eyes and a cheeky dimple smile. Perverting most times, sweet and understanding. British, born on February 1 1994 hometown-Holmes Chapel, Cheshire. Parents Anne Cox and Des Styles, step dad Robin Twist. Sister Gemma Styles.

Liam Payne- Harry and Louis's best mate, in the boy band 1D.  Short brown hair, light chocolate eyes. Acts like the Daddy of the group but can be funny and crazy to. British, born on August 29 1993 Hometown- Wolverhampton, England. Parents- Karen and Geoff. Ruth and Nicola Payne his sisters.

Zayn Malik- Best mate of Louis,Harry and Liam, in a boy band 1D. Black hair with hazel eyes. Bad boy type but also sweet and kind, loving and a gentle man. British, born on January 12 1993, hometown- Bradford England. Parents- Yaser and Tricia Malik, sisters- Safaa Malik, Doniya Malik and Waliyha Malik.

Last Niall Horan- Best mate of Louis,Harry,Liam and Zayn, in the band 1D. Was a brunette but bleached hair blonde, bright blue eyes and a perfect smile thanks to braces. Sweet, bubbly, LOVES to eat and funny. Irish, born on September 13 1993, hometown- Mullingar, Ireland. Parents- Maura Gallagher and Bobby Horan. Brother- Greg no sisters.

Main Girls

Zoey Carter- Best friend of Louis Tomlinson. Wavy brown hair with red tips and bright ocean blue eyes, tanned. Sweet,Sassy,Funny and protective. Italian, born on October 25 1991. Hometown- Rome Italy but moved to Doncaster England when 4. Parents- Ray Carter and Sarah Carter. Sisters- Janet Carter Brother- Jamie Carter.
Nila Collins- Best friend of Zoey and Harry. Black hair with aqua tips and agua eyes. Nice and sweet but can also be mean when angry. Irish , born on September 13 1994. Current Hometown-Holmes Chapel, Cheshire, Parents- Colleen Collins and Jacob Collins. Mom and her don't get along Dad allows her to do what she wants. Brother- Justin Collins.
Megan Young- Best friend of Zoey and Nila and Liam. Light brown hair, blue eyes and fair skin. Sweet, kind, funny, bubbly but can also be serous. British, born on September 29 1993 in Wolverhampton England. Parents- Katherine and David Young No brothers or sisters.
Natasha Dallas- Best friend of Zoey, Nila, Megan and Zayn. Protective, doesnt care what people say and loves the outside. Wavy brown hair with teal tips and green eyes. Born on August 7 1994

Parents- Marie and Johnathan Dallas. Brother- Nathan Dallas and Sister- Jodie Dallas.
Ellie Rose- Best friend of Zoey, Nila, Megan,Natasha and Niall. Brown hair and blue eyes. Sweet, funny, crazy and lovable. Born on June 15 1993 in Mullingar Ireland. Parents- Emily Rose and Danny Rose. Brother- Felix Rose Sister- Diana Rose