Here Comes The Mood Swings

Zoey's POV: About Three Months Later

Its been about three months since I found out I had life growing in me, and I'm nervous cause tomorrow is my appointment for the first ultrasound. I'm happy but you know scared, the girls are of course going. Louis's mum already knows about the baby his dad too, my mum and dad knows to. I was surprised because they didn't yell at me, say they hated more or even tell me they never wanted to see me or the baby, actually they were happy and excited to be grandparents. My sister Janet and my brother Jamie are so happy they keep saying there gonna take me out shopping for the babies. Ellie, Natasha, Nila and Megan are gonna be aunts and Niall, Zayn,Harry and Liam are gonna be uncles....well the girls know but not the boys. The girls keep pestering me to tell them but I can't, I feel like they'll treat me differently like the girls. They won't allow me to do certain stuff unless there around, I feel like I'm handy cap I mean come on people I'm pregnant not handy cap. I sat on the couch in a pair of sweats and a t-shirt, I'm a lot bigger now you could say...well I am three months. Natasha came in with a plate of waffles, it was 7 in the morning, she smiled and handed them to me. "I made them so there fresh," she explains, I give her a big smile. I'm more then glad my baby will have loving aunts, "You didn't have to," I laugh. "Yes I did," she chuckles I rubbing my knee lightly, my eyes started to water....oh great here come the mood swings. Natasha sets the waffles on the table and sits on the couch, she pulls me towards her and hugs me. "Mood swings suck," I mumble she laughs and rubs my back. Ni comes in the room and gives us a weird look, "um I thought you were feeding her not making her cry." Natasha laughs and pulls away, I wipe away the tears, "mood swings" is all I say. Nila nodes her head and goes back to the kitchen, Natasha smiles at me and follows Nila into the kitchen. I grab my food and eat while watching TV, the girls soon come in and watch TV with me. "So you excited about your first ultrasound tomorrow?" Ellie asks me while eating a bag of crisps, I look at the bag then her. She shrugs her shoulders, "um yeah I guess," the girls all give me strange looks. "I mean I'm excited but I'm nervous too," I explain, Megan smiles at me and gives me a small hug. "Don't worry," Megan starts, "we'll be there for you." I smile at them, "I know you will my peasants," they all laugh. That day was filled with happiness and laughter, but that changed when I went to my appointment.

Next Day

I was in a pair of black yoga pants, one of Louis's band t-shirts. All the other girls had jeans on or jean shorts, but I was pregnant and I can't wear tight clothes it will cut off blood circulation for the baby. We got in the car and drove to my doctors.

At Doctors In The Room

I layed back on the hospital bed and looked at Dr.Lisa and Mark who smiled at me. "You ready?" Lisa asked rubbing my arm like a mother would, I node my head. Dr.Mark puts this cool jelly on my stomach, he lifted my shirt a little. Nila saw that I was nervous so she held my hand, the other girls were outside only Ellie, Nila and i were in the room. Megan and Natasha wanted to stay outside, Ellie took my other hand both of the girls smiling at me. Then I heard it, a little heart beat. I looked at the screen and saw a little body move around, tears sprang to my eyes. "Wait what's that behind the baby?" Nila asked pointing out a little thing behind the baby, the doctor looked closer and a shocked look appeared on his face. "That's another baby," he confirmed, my eyes widened at the sight. "Your having twins!!" Ellie screamed in astonishment, Lisa nodded her head. This could not be happening!

Aye

so SURPRISE my crazy mofos its not uno baby but doce babies. Ah so what's Zoey gonna do now with two little munchkins running around?! Well my Duffy unicorns I'm gonna go you know what to do bye peace

oh PS read my boo's story called Don't Walk Away by Karlielacour143 thanks bye