Its Time ;)

Zoey's POV

Me and Lou have been going out for a while now. Going on many dates and spending time together, and I think its time. I have a secret...I'm a virgin. Louis knows I am...at least I think he does. I'm not 100% sure if he is, I mean we never talked about it. We just came back from a nice dinner and movie date, I finally feel sure of this. I had my back pressed against my front door, we were on my porch, Louis was really close. He said goodnight and leaned in to kiss me, when our lips met I wrapped my arms around his neck. He put his on my waist, he gently moved my shirt up a little and rubbed his thumb over my skin. He bit my lip asking for entrance, I denied it. Louis chuckled against my lips and squeezed my bum, I gasped and that sneaky little bastered pushed his tongue into my open mouth. His hand came behind me, I didn't know what he was doing until I realised that he was opening the door. When the door was finally opened we walked in, Louis closed the door and locked it. "Babe.." Lou muttered as he pulled away out of breathe, "a-re you su-re about this?" I looked into his beautiful blue eyes and smiled, "yes Louis I'm 100% positive about this." He smiles then asks something that catches me off guard, "are you a virgin?" I blush and look at the floor trying to use my hair to cover my red cheeks. Louis hooks his finger under my chin and lifts it up, "Don't be embarrassed love...I am to." I look at him shocked, "yes I'm  a virgin" he chuckles. I then capture his lips with mine and the kiss then becomes passionate. The kiss was hungry but there was also love in it. He picked me up bridle style and I squealed, he chuckled and ran upstairs. Louis placed me on the bed and started kissing my neck again, he focused on one stop once he heard me moan and realised it was my sweet spot. I started to unbutton his shirt, and once it was unbuttoned he took it off and tossed it to the floor. "God," he moaned and stopped to take my top off. He then snapped my bra off and pulled back to stare at me, I blushed as his eyes scanned over my bare chest. "Your so beautiful," he whispered kissing my lips. Next his pants were to go and mine too, he slides his finger into my panties. "Don't tease," I moan as he slips his finger in and out of my panties. He smirks and pulls my panties off, he slips his finger into me and starts pumping. I throw my head back and moan, his eyes never leave my face. "Babe I think I'm gonna," Lou smiles and pulls his fingers out. Lou walks over to his pants pocket and pulls out a package, "did you know this was gonna happen?" His smile fades, "noooo," he protests. "I know I'm just joking," he laughs and walks back to me. Lou opens the package and slips it on, he then places himself over me. "Ready?" he asks me, I node my head. Then I feel it, at first its a sharp pain but that so turns to pleasure. I moan out his name while he's moaning out mine, he then grinds his skilled hips against mine and pulls away telling me its because the rubber is full. I roll over so I'm on top of Lou, I move my hand down his chest across his V-line. He moans a little, I cup his manhood and rub it a little. Louis throws his head onto the bed and moans, I grin and let his manhood go. "Damn babe...we are defiantly doing that again," he says out of breath as he rolls over to face me, I giggle and peck his lips. "Of course we are," I curl up to his side and fall into a deep sleep thinking of what just happened.

Aye

how do you feel about what just happened BC I feel GREAT ;) what do you think will happen?! and awe Lou was a virgin :D I'll update if I think people like this chapter. So do you love me now lol BC everyone was asking for this to happen :)

bye