He's Here And Can It Work??

Zoey's POV

I dropped my phone and it clattered to the floor. Louis is coming here?! I stand up and go to the bathroom, just checking to be sure I didn't look bad. Then that dreadful knock on the door came. I bit my lip and see that Ellie opened the door before he knocks again. Louis has his arm raised for another knock, he blushes and puts his arm down. I come to the door and Ellie moves a little "Um hi Zo bear," I smile at my nickname, "hi Louboo." He scratches his neck nervously and looks at my stomach his eyes wide. "Y...your...." he stutters and I node my head and take his hand. I pull him into the house and to the couch. We sit down and I let out a sigh before saying "Yes Louis I'm pregnant, I'm almost 8 months. Twins a girl and boy." I tried to answer all his questions at once but I knew he had more coming. "Do you have names?" he mumbles playing with his hands. "Yeah Josephine Nicole and Jacob Williams Tomlinson" he looks at me and smiles. "They have my last name?" I laugh and say "of course Louis...do you like the names?" I mumble. "Yes I love the names so did you go shopping yet?" looks at Lou and smiles "Yeah kinda." He smiles "I'm taking you out shopping later" I smile "you don't..." he cuts me off "yes I do I am the father." I show him the ultrasounds, the test, everything. He looks at me tears in his beautiful blue eyes, "I miss us Zoey I'm still in love with you and I always will be. Please I need you and our babies?" his voice is cracking a bit and he places his hand on my stomach. Tears come to my eyes and I node my head 'yes'. Louis pulls me close and his soft full lips connect to mine in a passionate kiss. I hear something made of glass hit the floor and a loud voice yell "Are you fucking kidding me???!!!" I jump and turn around to see a red faced, hand clenched....Derek?? He looks at Louis then me, his eyes were full of anger and hurt. "I can't believe your going back to him!!" he cried in disbelief. "I'..m so..rry" I stutter, Louis gets off the couch and walks to Derek. Lou opens his mouth to speak when before he could his head snaps to the side. I cover my mouth my eyes wide, Louis's hand comes up to wipe away the blood at the corner of his mouth. Then his hand forms a fist and his left hooks Derek knocking him to the ground. Louis starts punching him in the face but stops when I cry in pain. He turns and looks at me and sees the puddle of......water around me. "We have to go to the hospital... The babies are coming!" he yells running to me.