Skype

Zoey's POV 8 years later

"Louis!!!" I scream as my best friends face appears on the screen. A lot has changed over the years, Lou went on the X-Factor and joined a band called One Direction. I haven't seen him a lot he's on his second tour. I just turned 24 a couple weeks ago, Louis's birthday is coming up. I met 4 wonderful girls Nila, Megan,Natasha and Ellie. I see them more than Lou which is sad considering Lou is my best friend. Louis has changed a lot, he has stubble on his cheek and chin, his hair is a darker brown and his eyes are more blue than green. "ZOEY!" Louis shouts and big grin on his face, "Guess what?" I stare at the boy, excess me I mean man, that I have been in love with for as long as I can remember. I just didn't know if he felt the same.

Louis's POV

Staring at my best girl friend in the world, she's changed a lot. Her cheeks are less chubby and more rosy, her lips are Fuller, her eyes are brighter. Her hair is a little darker and has red tips in it, she has a black half shirt that says "Books can take you where life can't," with a red tank underneath, a pair of dark skinny jeans and red flats. Zoey's hair is framing her face perfectly, its time that I confessed to myself that I'm in love with Zoey Carter my best friend. "Hello Lou what was it that you wanted to tell me?" she asked in her sweet voice, oh yeah I forgot. "IM COMING HOME TOMORROW!!" I scream from happiness at her. Her face was priceless, she stands up and jumps up and down. Damn she's gonna kill me. "The girls are gonna be so happy!!! They need to get layed and fast," she chuckles. "I agree the lads do to," she smiles at me and says "I can't wait to see you LouBoo love ya." My smile grew bigger if that's possible, "I love you too."

I turn my laptop off, and turn in my chair still smiling. Harry comes into the room with a knowing look on his face, "just talked to Zo?" "Maybe," I blush and look at my hands that are resting in my lap. "Dude just ask her out, we all know you love her," Harry says popping the tab on his soda and smirking at me. "I will," I mumble, "when the times right." "You better," Harry says as he walks to his room. I will I swear on my life I will.

So the next chapter will be when the boys come back and as you can probably tell its gonna be dirty very dirty so if this stuff makes you uncomfortable then skip it :)