The "Lawyer" On Our Door Step

Refresh

"Let the war begin" I sighed looking as everyone started walking in getting ready for the war that she brought.

Nila's POV; (Flashback)

It started out as a good day, me and Harry were cuddling on the couch planning on what to do today then she came along and fucked it up. I remember hearing the firm knock on our wooden front door. I raised an eyebrow confused but got up swinging the door open fast. I didn't recognize the man that stood on our door step but one thing was for sure... I had a bad feeling about this strange man. "Who are you?" I demanded deciding to get straight to the point I mean why take forever playing games? "Hello Miss. Collins," he started in a stern voice, he sounded like my farther God. He had jet black hair that was combed back to show a pair of piercing green eyes and his lips were in such a hard line they looked gray against his dark tanned skin. His accent made him sound like he was from Hoboken New Jersey, which is strange for the area he was currently in. "Yes, you're speaking to her," I place my hand on my hip and cocking my hip to the side sassy like, something I learned from Zoey over the years. "I am here about Emily Banner," he informed me raising a pitch black eyebrow, I clutched my fist at her name that always made me 100% pissed off. "What about her?" I asked trying not to show my hatred towards the slut know as Emily. "Shes suing you," he simply stated before handing me a piece of white paper, I stood there confused then I laughed. "Wait wait did the boys put you up to this?" I chuckled, "Miss. Collins this is not a joking matter," he snapped at me making my laughs silence. "Who the hell do you think you are?!" I narrowed my eyes at him trying to figure out what gave him the right to snap at me like that. "I am your lawyer Miss. Collins I'm your only ticket out of the slammer," he sounded so sure of himself that it actually made me sick. "I didn't do anything so I got nothing to worry about so kindly get the hell off my property," every ounce of patience gone just with this one conversation. "Well that's not what Miss. Banner is telling everyone she's saying you and I quote "kicked her ass," he tilted his head looking at me. It was like his eyes were burning holes into my soul....I hated it so I quickly looked away. He slipped a business card into my hand, "call me when you come to your senses" Then he turned sharply on his black polished heels and walked off leaving me standing there confused and gripping the card tightly. "Babe who was it?" Harry's arms slipped around my waist, I looked up into his bright green eyes and faked a smile. "Nobody must've been a prank just a couple of punks," I lied quickly, I mean it wasn't important for Harry to know who it was, he raised an eyebrow obviously not believing me. "Let's go back to the movie huh?" I changed the subject and he shrugged walking to the living room. I sighed and followed him but not before watching the black car drive down the street past the houses on the sides.