Is This Really Happen Or Am I Dreaming?!

Zoey's POV: Alone With Derek

"I shall call him squishy, and he shall be mine and he shall be my squishy," I laughed and yes we were watching 'Finding Memo.' "Derek?" he turned and looked at me, "yeah?" I smiled and asked "What would you do or say if I named my boy Squishy(for you Jennifer lol)?" he laughed and answered with "I'll teach him how to swim," he laughs. I punch his arm lightly but he catches my arm, I fall and land on him. I look down at him, he bites his lip. He leaned up a little, and I leaned down. Then our lips met, I was shock by the nots in my stomach that started to form. I wrapped my arms around his neck, him rubbing designs on my stomach. Derek licks my bottom lip asking for entrance which I grant, his tongue roams my mouth. I play with his hair a bit, I love playing with boys hair(that's true about me lol.) I push him away gently and smile at me, he smiles lazily back. Did that really just happen?!

Derek's POV: After Kiss

I wrap my arms around her and pull her against my side. She wraps her arms around me and smiles. I kiss her forehead and rub my hand on her stomach.  I can't believe this is happing and if I'm dreaming I never wanna wake up.

Aye

so who do you ship

Zerek

or

Loey????!!!!

comment below

OK so my best friend my peachcat hasn't been updating for a while...she's going through some stuff so forgive her THATS IT bye my unicorn peasants